Can’t seem to find Revolution gears anywhere

After a few email inquiries over the past 6 months with RGA about availability of a reverse 4.88 R&P set , I almost threw in the covid towel and ordered Motive. Now that my axle build is eminent, I decided to give ebay & amazon a shot. Glad I did, because I found the set on ebay for the exact same price, sans shipping fees.
When I got notification of the shipper creating a label, guess who's name popped up? >>>CHA Industries, which is the listed trademark owner of RGA (and also the same shipper of my US 4340 shafts, which were ordered directly from RGA). Their ebay store is legit and worth checking for "out of stock" items.
It appears to be moving in my direction as I type:p

0.jpeg

After a few email inquiries over the past 6 months with RGA about availability of a reverse 4.88 R&P set , I almost threw in the covid towel and ordered Motive. Now that my axle build is eminent, I decided to give ebay & amazon a shot. Glad I did, because I found the set on ebay for the exact same price, sans shipping fees.
When I got notification of the shipper creating a label, guess who's name popped up? >>>CHA Industries, which is the listed trademark owner of RGA (and also the same shipper of my US 4340 shafts, which were ordered directly from RGA). Their ebay store is legit and worth checking for "out of stock" items.
It appears to be moving in my direction as I type:p

View attachment 302631
What was the ebay sellers name? Ive been jipped by Carid twice now fishing for RGA gears on ebay saying they had it in stock, accepted my payment and 2 weeks later said they don't actually have any and took another week to refund me... I'd love to order from an actual reputable seller :D

Reactions: Tytanium94
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.