Can anyone identify these sway bar quick disconnects?

4x4king

can Anyone I.D these, the bushings are shot and need to be replaced, I can’t seem to find them online? Or does anyone have a suggestion on a upgrade?
416FE335-F261-4FDB-A2D4-7547DCA6D0D4.jpeg

AndyG

TJ Guru
Lifetime Supporting Member
I can't at all...almost appear shop made with store bought heim joints married to someone's lower, but I can tell by the fitment to the rubber at the bottom JKS links will perform noticeably better.

AndyG

TJ Guru
Lifetime Supporting Member
RE’s

That's Rubicon Express. Now ditch em and get JKs. Do it. We won't tell. Just order them. Tell your wife it's for her anniversary, they will go great with the shocks she gets for Christmas.

Sancho

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Is price the only reason not to get Antirock? I found a deal on a used setup.

If you can get an AR for cheap... go for it.

There are other minor reasons people prefer disconnects over AR... such as stiffer on-road manners or they want the extra articulation off road. (The extra articulation isnt automatically better tho... just depends on scenario.)

jjvw

Low information
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
If you can get an AR for cheap... go for it.

There are other minor reasons people prefer disconnects over AR... such as stiffer on-road manners or they want the extra articulation off road. (The extra articulation isnt automatically better tho... just depends on scenario.)
How much more articulation can one get when disconnected?
20201017_092357.jpg

Cross-Threaded-06TJ

Wrench
Supporting Member
How much more articulation can one get when disconnected?
View attachment 199007
Soo much more flex when disconnected........my cousin billy bob jethro said so. He works at rough country so he knows suspension super good.

Your MCE's look awesome BTW. My 3" version just showed up, no installed yet.

Another vote to go straight to the AR.

Reactions: jjvw

jjvw

Low information
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Depends on setup... but that extra articulation probably sucks and makes things more tippy.

Just all depends on overall setup. I think...

What if you already reach the ends of the shock travel with an Antirock?

Tippy?

JMT

The Jeep Guy
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
can Anyone I.D these, the bushings are shot and need to be replaced, I can’t seem to find them online? Or does anyone have a suggestion on a upgrade?View attachment 198976
Those look like the Rough Country disconnects. NO use upgrading to JKS. Disconnects are disconnects. If they're working, they're working. Now, an AntiRock, that's an upgrade.