Can anyone identify these sway bar quick disconnects?

Those look like the Rough Country disconnects. NO use upgrading to JKS. Disconnects are disconnects. If they're working, they're working. Now, an AntiRock, that's an upgrade.
I think they matched the REs that was posted earlier.

can Anyone I.D these, the bushings are shot and need to be replaced, I can’t seem to find them online? Or does anyone have a suggestion on a upgrade?View attachment 198976
Also FWIW this high misalignment spacer should go on the other side of the heim joint so it can articulate more.
B00D5F49-F870-4FB7-9D67-91EAD2491B8F.jpeg

Awesome...thanks for the reply’s, I have a set of the jks on the way:) I’ve been eyeballing the A.R set up for awhile now, but I’d like to go the full 4” rockjock lift kit. I’m just not ready to drop 3k at the moment, I have a few other things that need my attention (photo) I have the bracket and adjustable C.Arms on the way. Just thought I’d upgrade some front components while Im at it .... That should get me through the next year or so:)
68361189-E1FF-471C-AB41-DC1DE354ECEC.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Wildman
yeah crazy, its my own fault though, there was a hair line crack in the weld, which I knew about and should of fixed right away.
I saw it when I done my rear axle upgrade..
beefed up alloy axles, Detroit trutrac LSD, new ring and pinion 4 11gears.. (yes I kept the dana 35) questioning that decision now /-:
I'm just glad I made it off the mountain, soon as I got to the street I pulled over and called AAA..