Can anyone recommend a really good 4x4 repair shop in the SoCal Area

connor grimes

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Can anyone on here recommend a really great 4x4 mechanic in the SoCal Area? I'm in LA county but am willing to drive. Want my current rig assessed and have the CA's adjusted and have everything rechecked as far as pinion and caster angles amongst some other questions/ideas going forward with my jeep. Not sure if Blaine at BMB has a shop he seems to really care about peoples rigs when working on them . Thanks guys

Can anyone on here recommend a really great 4x4 mechanic in the SoCal Area? I'm in LA county but am willing to drive. Want my current rig assessed and have the CA's adjusted and have everything rechecked as far as pinion and caster angles amongst some other questions/ideas going forward with my jeep. Not sure if Blaine at BMB has a shop he seems to really care about peoples rigs when working on them . Thanks guys
Do you have single or double adjustable arms? If you go to your jeep and start taking photos/telling us the angles we'd be happy to help. If you plan on building up your rig going forward learning to adjust the arms is a good skill to have.

Reactions: connor grimes
Thanks for the suggestions guys. @Alex01 would love to know how to properly tune my jeep and the control arms, I have single adjustable currie arms, will post pics later of my set up and would really dig some guidance on getting them perfect