Can I drive with a broken bank 1 sensor 1 O2?

Roger

Everything on the jeep is rusted. By 6 bolts do you mean the transfer case skid plate? Forgive my ignorance but wouldn't you still have to unbolt the exhaust at the manifold and risk snapping the bolts? Removing the exhaust to get to an 02 sensor, man that's the thing I was hoping to avoid by replacing these sensors I thought I could clear my p0431 code (warm up catalyst below threshold). But if it comes to that I will suck it up. It's been on the bucket list for me to drop my skid again so I can replace the nutserts and bolts and remove the rust building up there. I already have 1 of the 6 bolts snapped. I also need to change my oil pan eventually it is rusty. So dropping the exhaust wouldn't necessarily be the end of the world or a bad thing. Just going down a rabbit hole I wanted to push off for as long as possible.

NTK only over here.
I was talking 6 bolts for exhaust, you should be able to get it out with the skid in place

Reactions: 97' 4 Popper
I am the only one to say you risk ruining your catalytic converters? No way I would drive it. Those things are very expensive and aftermarket options are known to not work well.

If it’s not already rounded off your best bet is a six point socket. Using vice grips or anything else just lessens your chances. If you can get on on it with a six point socket with the exhaust bolted up that gives you the advantage of the exhaust not moving while you’re trying to break it loose