Can I fit 37 inch tires with no lift?

Ok, you have unanimous support .

As a member of the Forum 33 and Larger Committee we grant permission, use Code #TJ37-122169 at the tire store , they will need to see that.

We will also give you 4 extra votes ( one per tire ) for TJ of the month .

Well......Ya'll took the bait and ran with it this time. Four pages of this crap, and nobody, not one of you brilliant fellers thought to ask if mallcrawlontons had gotten another username on this forum and asked a loaded question....

Thought I knew you guys better...…..
It had occurred to me....

@Atta you will need. poison spyder xc front fenders and cut the rear and use poison spyder crusher corners comp cut . that will let you be able to do it. Will have to cut the hood 3 inches, move the accessories around under the hood but it can be done.

569CA72B-8B47-4412-969B-50A7E12A5BC7.jpeg

Well......Ya'll took the bait and ran with it this time. Four pages of this crap, and nobody, not one of you brilliant fellers thought to ask if mallcrawlontons had gotten another username on this forum and asked a loaded question....

lol, I knew it, I can smell a troll from miles away :)

😂 Based on what folks are doing to run 37’s on the new Jeep Wranglers, I would say its more likely someone who has knowledge on the new JL and is wondering if the TJ is comparable in that aspect.

Your post is a troll attempt with someones personal username in it, am I wrong? It certainly derails the thread. I guess it’s ok if “some” troll.

Reactions: lindsey97
Thanks for all the replies guys, forgive the newbie question but some of us are not versed in the jeep technicalities, at least, I am not. I just got a TJ and it came with 37s with a 31\4 inch lift and wondered if it were necessary.
37s with a 3.25" lift? Wow, you've got to post some photos up. Those things must barely be fitting under there unless it has highline fenders!

No worries about the newbie question though. I think we were all just picturing 37s with no lift and sort of laughing out loud because of how tight the fit would be.

37s with a 3.25" lift? Wow, you've got to post some photos up. Those things must barely be fitting under there unless it has highline fenders!

No worries about the newbie question though. I think we were all just picturing 37s with no lift and sort of laughing out loud because of how tight the fit would be.
Avatar pic, if it's the OP's TJ, has highline fenders and some tall tires...

Reactions: Chris
Avatar pic, if it's the OP's TJ, has highline fenders and some tall tires...
They look like barricade fenders to me. @Atta what axles do you have and do they have anything done to them?

Thanks for all the replies guys, forgive the newbie question but some of us are not versed in the jeep technicalities, at least, I am not. I just got a TJ and it came with 37s with a 31\4 inch lift and wondered if it were necessary.

What's your axle and brake setup to support those heavy rubbers?

*LJ Pictured* You will need at the very least, a 2 inch suspension lift and a one inch body lift. Owner of this made some major mods to accommodate the 37’s, like one tons front and rear. But all he is running is 2 inches in the suspension, 1inch in the body, and no BS high line. 🤮

View attachment 104994View attachment 104995

@Chris 3 inches of lift. 2 inch SL and a 1 inch BL with 37’s and no high line. Contrary to belief. See post #53

They don't start to fit until there is at least 4" of up travel. Is this the case? ;)
Im not sure OP cares about uptravel.

I would like to know how much UT his Jeep has. Doesnt look like much. But who am I? 🤔
D8FEED5E-4A2F-4664-94B5-442BFE06C7CA.jpeg
93221224-5D64-4F31-8817-BE89C74B2285.jpeg
75502FE7-BCDE-421E-956C-9AFAD48C80C2.jpeg
31EC8D2B-7C5D-42EF-9AF5-F0EC7C9D9AD0.jpeg

Space between the front bumps doesn't look like much. But..this is a picture on the internet...:LOL: