Can loose jam nuts cause clunks?

Can't hurt to check. It's a new lift, as things settle in, sometimes you realize you didn't quite torque something down enough.

I'll defer to someone else on the heim joint question. I don't have a great amount of experience with them.

I doubt it's a heim joint anyways. The Antirock uses heim joints and it crossed my mind that one of them could be bad. However, I don't know how that's possible with less than 1000 miles on the Antirock and very little off-roading.

I'd assume that like anything else, sometimes you get a dud. Not that I think that's the source really, just throwing ideas at the problem at this point.

I didn't look back to see if it was already mentioned, but check to make sure your front slip yoke isn't bottoming out on bumps.
Can you feel it in the steering wheel? Or is it something that you can only hear?

I didn't look back to see if it was already mentioned, but check to make sure your front slip yoke isn't bottoming out on bumps.
Can you feel it in the steering wheel? Or is it something that you can only hear?

Can't feel it at all, I can only hear it.

Resurrecting old thread:

Chris, did you ever figure this out? I'm having a hell of a time tracking down a nasty clunk on my front end after installing metalcloak control arms. The jam nuts on mine keep coming loose as well but I don't think that's the source. It almost feels like the front axle is moving forward to back on occasion, which would say control arm to me but I'm at a loss. I'll start a new thread if necessary, but thought I'd see what you found on yours first.