Can someone tell me the name of these headlights or where I can find them

Nipple Nibler

I really want these headlights for my lj

8204D348-40C8-4A71-B036-D5AB6BC57098.jpg

😂😂
😂😂u can call me nip or nibs for short lmaoo but I think those are different🤔 I appreciate you looking tho I been trying to find them for a while I was hoping someone here might know

Reactions: Chris
You could sign on with raging vaginal discharge, thunder cunt or any other vile disgusting perversion of the username function and I will continue to care nary a whit.

The only reason I ever brought it to your fucking attention is you have children who may at one point be perusing the internet to see what daddy does. Unless you and your wife happen to chat like that in front of the kids, it occurred to me that trying to explain to your 8 year old at some point why he just didn't sign up with syphilitic dick instead, might not be a conversation you want to have just then.

At one point in the about us bio, there was a small section that mentioned being a family oriented group and I'm not sure about your family, but even as fucked up as mine was, those words were not used in polite company.

Do not confuse me caring about the crap your family might find offensive with me being offended because I'm just not. I don't give a shit what names you tolerate and now that I know that you don't either, I'll never mention it again.

You could sign on with raging vaginal discharge, thunder cunt or any other vile disgusting perversion of the username function and I will continue to care nary a whit.

The only reason I ever brought it to your fucking attention is you have children who may at one point be perusing the internet to see what daddy does. Unless you and your wife happen to chat like that in front of the kids, it occurred to me that trying to explain to your 8 year old at some point why he just didn't sign up with syphilitic dick instead, might not be a conversation you want to have just then.

At one point in the about us bio, there was a small section that mentioned being a family oriented group and I'm not sure about your family, but even as fucked up as mine was, those words were not used in polite company.

Do not confuse me caring about the crap your family might find offensive with me being offended because I'm just not. I don't give a shit what names you tolerate and now that I know that you don't either, I'll never mention it again.

Woohoo! Merry Christmas to you too! I can tell you’re in quite the merry mood. For the record though, there’s far more offensive stuff on the Internet. Half the stuff out of your mouth is equally as offensive as any of this.

I thought this was just good fun in jest. But as usual, you just need to…

200.gif

Woohoo! Merry Christmas to you too! I can tell you’re in quite the merry mood. For the record though, there’s far more offensive stuff on the Internet. Half the stuff out of your mouth is equally as offensive as any of this.

View attachment 298260
Way to miss the point with a false equivalency. BTW- didn't you just ask about running for office? Your full lack of self awareness means that at some point you haven't considered some dumbass little female reporter may be in the position to ask Candidate Chris "hey, aren't you the guy with itchydong and mr thunder cock on your website?"

The "don't you worry your pretty little head about it" answer because there is far more offensive shit on the internet likely won't work as well as it does here because again, it doesn't offend me at all.

Merry Christmas to you and yours from the bottom of my heart. (seriously)

Way to miss the point with a false equivalency. BTW- didn't you just ask about running for office? Your full lack of self awareness means that at some point you haven't considered some dumbass little female reporter may be in the position to ask Candidate Chris "hey, aren't you the guy with itchydong and mr thunder cock on your website?"

The "don't you worry your pretty little head about it" answer because there is far more offensive shit on the internet likely won't work as well as it does here because again, it doesn't offend me at all.

Merry Christmas to you and yours from the bottom of my heart. (seriously)
Yeah, that little reporter will be all over the fact he owns a gun and says “shit” on the internet…

View attachment 298260
Uh oh didn’t expect to start anything with my name😂😅 hope everyone had a good Christmas