Can the Rancho RS5000x shocks be run can up in the rear?

Trimming the lower perches is no big deal for some added clearance.
I'm not opposed to it and have trimmed them a couple times. In this instance I'm just looking to not do that, unless there aren't other alternatives.

I'm not opposed to it and have trimmed them a couple times. In this instance I'm just looking to not do that, unless there aren't other alternatives.
Well, if the Black Max's work out for you, you can mount them either way for added clearance.

Reactions: Irun
That's a good thing if they can be mounted either direction, I was disappointed to learn my RS5000x shocks couldn't be mounted upside down in the rear.
That was a requirement I was looking for. I'm expecting these to be a very soft ride. The question is going to be how soft are they? I've had Zone, OME, and Bilstein shocks in the past, with my favorite being the softer Zone shocks.

That was a requirement I was looking for. I'm expecting these to be a very soft ride. The question is going to be how soft are they? I've had Zone, OME, and Bilstein shocks in the past, with my favorite being the softer Zone shocks.
My RS5000x shocks reminded me of the ride and control my previous OME Nitrocharger shocks gave.

Reactions: bobthetj03