Can this marriage be saved?

AndyG

Because some other guys are perverts
Lifetime Supporting Member
Today , referring to the soft top, my wife of 27 years said something to the effect of : “Hey , the lids not right “

I have also heard “I hate this thing”and “it’s hard to get in and out of “ and “it messes up my hair”

Deeply concerned,
AndyG

P.S. we had a ball in it again today , and man I’m sunburned.

Today , referring to the soft top, my wife of 27 years said something to the effect of : “Hey , the lids not right “

I have also heard “I hate this thing”and “it’s hard to get in and out of “ and “it messes up my hair”

Deeply concerned,
AndyG

Time to draw up the papers...

I cannot image trying to date after living in captivity (marriage) for the last 147 dogs years. I can image going in the garage to grab a beer without being asked where I'm going.

Reactions: Jamesval035
I've told my wife time-and-time again (and I'm not kidding one bit), that if we got divorced, I would have absolutely no interest in dating whatsoever, and that's no joke.

She doesn't believe me, but I'm being dead serious. I have no interest in online dating, the amount of "fake" people there are these days, or wading through bullshit. I would literally spend my free time in the garage working on projects, doing things around the house, etc.

The nice thing about getting older is that I simply don't care to chase women the way I once would have.

Man, such great comments from everyone! I especially agree with no dating or remarriage after a divorce. I would def spend all my time on my kids, projects, and in the garage. I already spend a lot of time in the garage, it would just increase two fold

Reactions: Chris and zebra12
I've told my wife time-and-time again (and I'm not kidding one bit), that if we got divorced, I would have absolutely no interest in dating whatsoever, and that's no joke.

She doesn't believe me, but I'm being dead serious. I have no interest in online dating, the amount of "fake" people there are these days, or wading through bullshit. I would literally spend my free time in the garage working on projects, doing things around the house, etc.

Take it from someone that’s been on both sides, yea, at first fucking around in the garage with everything that’s fuck around-able is great (still is), but after a few months trust me you’ll wanna get laid & unless you’re willing to go full-on Charlie Sheen you will go online, yes, you will, as repugnant as it is & trust me again, it is, it’s the bar of the 21st century & it does work. You will have to wade through all variety of nutcases & bullshit but it is fun along the way, provides some really good stories to tell your buddies & eventually you will back into someone that quite literally blows your ex-wife away in every imaginable respect.

And here's the good news, you can have it both ways, a great woman and an ass-ton of garage time.

Basically I think what y’all mean to say, & with this I wholeheartedly agree, is that you’ll never get married again. This is a no brainer, from my vantage point marriage has one use, building a family. If no kids are contemplated I see absolutely no reason to get the fucking state involved in my relationship, at least not any more that it already butts its fat head in anyway

Edit: and I'll add today's example. My girlfriend has her kids this weekend so I've been in my backyard & garage all weekend, had two bonfires, did some insect control, transplanted a bush, went grocery shopping, got a haircut, cut the lawn, took a drive in the TJ through the countryside, & as soon as I'm done typing this sentence I'm jumping back in to take another :LOL:

Take it from someone that’s been on both sides, yea, at first fucking around in the garage with everything that’s fuck around-able is great (still is), but after a few months trust me you’ll wanna get laid & unless you’re willing to go full-on Charlie Sheen you will go online, yes, you will, as repugnant as it is & trust me again, it is, it’s the bar of the 21st century & it does work. You will have to wade through all variety of nutcases & bullshit but it is fun along the way, provides some really good stories to tell your buddies & eventually you will back into someone that quite literally blows your ex-wife away in every imaginable respect.

And here's the good news, you can have it both ways, a great woman and an ass-ton of garage time.

Basically I think what y’all mean to say, & with this I wholeheartedly agree, is that you’ll never get married again. This is a no brainer, from my vantage point marriage has one use, building a family. If no kids are contemplated I see absolutely no reason to get the fucking state involved in my relationship, at least not any more that it already butts its fat head in anyway

Edit: and I'll add today's example. My girlfriend has her kids this weekend so I've been in my backyard & garage all weekend, had two bonfires, did some insect control, transplanted a bush, went grocery shopping, got a haircut, cut the lawn, took a drive in the TJ through the countryside, & as soon as I'm done typing this sentence I'm jumping back in to take another :LOL:

I haven't gotten laid in a year and a half (no joke) and to be honest with you, I really don't even care. It doesn't even cross my mind as I'm too busy thinking about other things.

Don't feel bad for me (really, don't), I just don't have any interest in it. When I was a teenager or in my twenties it was a different story altogether. But these days (I'm 36 now) I just find that I never really think about it.

TMI, I know. But, maybe the whole getting laid thing isn't as big of a deal to all men? I don't know, I'm only speculating, that's all.

Anyways, I've probably said too much :ROFLMAO:

The nice thing about getting older is that I simply don't care to chase women the way I once would have.
You're so funny, thinking you'd get the house... :ROFLMAO:

I haven't gotten laid in a year and a half (no joke) and to be honest with you, I really don't even care. It doesn't even cross my mind as I'm too busy thinking about other things.

Don't feel bad for me (really, don't), I just don't have any interest in it. When I was a teenager or in my twenties it was a different story altogether. But these days (I'm 36 now) I just find that I never really think about it.

TMI, I know. But, maybe the whole getting laid thing isn't as big of a deal to all men? I don't know, I'm only speculating, that's all.

Anyways, I've probably said too much :ROFLMAO:
Well, that was a showstopper. Sex drive is variable. I don’t think that under marriage it’s healthy though. Physiologically I don’t think it’s healthy either.

Deeply concerned,
AndyG

I'm sure the Pro's out-weigh the Con's....with summer on its way there will be more Good times ahead.

Reactions: AndyG