Can't get out of 4 low

I had it on a jack and lowered it to where it needed to be. But I feel like something still could’ve gotten bent.
The transfercase and transmission needs to be supported when you lower the skid plate. You bent the linkages when you lowered the skid without supporting the trans and case. The service manual would have saved you here; as it instructs you to support the transmissions and transfer case when lowering the skid plate.

You will have to lower it all again, supporting the trans and transfercase and unbend everything and re replicate the linkage to what the factory provided.

It is at an angle because I dropped my skid plate. Don’t have an SYE yet.
When you drop your skid plate or install a body lift you need to address the mechanical linkage alignment. Either drop the body side mount bracket or purchase a cable shifter. Your choice.

So in a nut what we are all saying is that the skid plate holds up the TC and trans.
If it was not FULLY supported when you dropped your skid, you bent or broke something(s).

okay guys. Update for you. I bought a SAVVY cable replacement and installed it. Apparently that is not the issue because I sill cannot get it out of four low. Could I have damaged something within my TC? Or what could cause it now to budge at all. I got behind the lever with a screw driver and pryed at it while someone in the cab tried to push it out of 4 low. Still no result. Please help.

okay guys. Update for you. I bought a SAVVY cable replacement and installed it. Apparently that is not the issue because I sill cannot get it out of four low. Could I have damaged something within my TC? Or what could cause it now to budge at all. I got behind the lever with a screw driver and pryed at it while someone in the cab tried to push it out of 4 low. Still no result. Please help.
The driveshaft may need to be turned ever so slightly so the gears in the transfer case will align.

Hello all. Having issues with shifting my TC after installing a cable shifter. Is it possible that I got the wrong cable shifter or installed it wrong? It won't budge at all. Or is it possibly the transfer case itself.

Hello all. Having issues with shifting my TC after installing a cable shifter. Is it possible that I got the wrong cable shifter or installed it wrong? It won't budge at all. Or is it possibly the transfer case itself.
I found it easiest to have the in-cab lever up in 4lo, manually put the TC in 4lo and install and adjust from there. It only took one try.

A year later?

like to see him driving down the highway... hopefully he has a loud exhaust. 6k rpm's and doing 20 mph ! :ROFLMAO: kind of like the 50cc motorcycle poker run they have up here on Halloween ! you hear this bike for 5 minutes just screaming down the hwy, then when you finally see it you could walk faster than its going !!!!!! 😭😭😭 i look forward to it every year, sit on the porch with some beer's and laugh my ass off all day. oh and alot of them have costumes on for added entertainment

Hahaha. Yeah, you know me. Just a irresponsible jeep owner. JK. I got it in 2 hi when I first posted questions but haven't attempted to shift into anything else until this last week. Thank you CodaMan and CharlesHS for the advice. I will give it a try my next day off.

If I am unable to shift my TC manually than what is my next move? Rebuild TC?