Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Car pics too cool not to share

JEEPCJTJ

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Half way between Pittsburgh and Cleveland
Rollin' in my 5.0
With my rag-top down so my hair can blow
The girlies on standby, waving just to say "Hi"
"Did you stop?" No, I just drove by
Kept on, pursuing to the next stop
I busted a left, and I'm heading to the next block
The block was dead, yo
So I continued to A1A Beachfront Avenue

View attachment 349072

I honestly thought those might be lyrics to something but I had no way of guessing what they came from.

I hope that wasn't posted with the idea of converting Zorba to like the Fox bodies. I also hope he isn't a Vanilla Ice fan.

OP
Squatch

Squatch

Master Thread Derailer
Supporting Member
I’m a fan of the convertibles. Someday I may have one.

The 1990 25th Anniversary 7-Up Edition is an absolute favorite of mine. Green cars do it for me, and these were beautiful.
1659900288829.png

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Supporting Member
I honestly thought those might be lyrics to something but I had no way of guessing what they came from.

I hope that wasn't posted with the idea of converting Zorba to like the Fox bodies. I also hope he isn't a Vanilla Ice fan.

Nope, I barely know who Vanilla Ice even is! Even the Mustang II looked better than a Fox Body! ;)

lowranger

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Continuing with the dates/years thingy, The Fox body Mustangs went from the fine looking '86...
View attachment 349042

...to the more aggressive looking and Euro-styled '87...
View attachment 349044

Here's an '90 LX 5.0 (love the color)...
View attachment 349050

And a cop car version. This was probably one of the last cars issued that an officer actually enjoyed driving...
View attachment 349051

Though I have always loved the '87 and up LX 5.0 versions of the Mustang, as I prefer the look of a notchback over the hatchback, I still think that the '86 was generally a cleaner looking vehicle.

Drove the 5.0 for 13 years.