Car pics too cool not to share

1659916447075.png

No expert but the LX 5.0 is great, it's one of the few I've considered over the years. Guy a few blocks over has a manual. The sad part is almost nobody around knows what it is. The LX has aged so much better than the GT in my opinion.

Th LX would beat the GT in a straight up drag race every time, given both have the same kind of tires. It's way lighter then the GTs.

I get the Vanilla Ice thing to a point, but really isn't a Mustang II the automotive equivalent of Vanilla Ice to a 69 Cobra Jet Mustang? :unsure:

View attachment 349150

View attachment 349148

My dad has a fully restored red ‘69 Mach 1 428 CJ R-Code just like the one pictured above. It’s hands down one of the most beautiful cars I’ve ever seen and I think most people would agree. (even bow tie and mopar guys)

Th LX would beat the GT in a straight up drag race every time, given both have the same kind of tires. It's way lighter then the GTs.

Funny how popular the GT was, reminds me of the YJ Renegade with those ground effects. Just like most designs, the original is often very clean and later years they mess with everything to make it new and edgy but it's really just shitting on the original design.

Funny how popular the GT was, reminds me of the YJ Renegade with those ground effects. Just like most designs, the original is often very clean and later years they mess with everything to make it new and edgy but it's really just shitting on the original design.

This^^^^^

Sadly I admit I was one of those that got caught up in the looks of the YJ Renegade thinking it was "cool". The ones that dealers slapped wide tires on looked even cooler... Ahhh the ignorance of youth!!

This^^^^^

Sadly I admit I was one of those that got caught up in the looks of the YJ Renegade thinking it was "cool". The ones that dealers slapped wide tires on looked even cooler... Ahhh the ignorance of youth!!
To all you haters out there laughing at me for a youthful indiscretion!!!
200.gif

I bet some of y'all hyenas secretly wanted one too!!
SO!!!
200.gif

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: