Car pics too cool not to share

Reactions: reddvltj and BlueC

It's suppose to improve handling. And IMO it's a good look. A lot better than the 23 & 26" front wheels that was the thing 10 years ago.

https://mcpartsflexpay.com/upgrade-... absorbing,engines and manage power transfers.

Fat Trie 2.jpg

Like anything it's all in the eye of the person looking at it.

A lot better than the 23 & 26" front wheels that was the thing 10 years ago.

I love a bagger, and I've even seen a couple with a 19" or 23" front that looked good (I think 19" is my favorite, 26" is just too much), but I imagine that little tire really affects the ride. Having never ridden one I really don't know, but I do know a big soft tire rides nice when going for distance.

I love a bagger, and I've even seen a couple with a 19" or 23" front that looked good (I think 19" is my favorite, 26" is just too much), but I imagine that little tire really affects the ride. Having never ridden one I really don't know, but I do know a big soft tire rides nice when going for distance.

Going from a skinny front tire to a fatter does make it handle better. I can only relate my experience with 2 different Sportsters where one had the old narrow tire and then when Harley switched to the fatter front tire and how the two handled.

The big wheels are great when done correctly but like anything with wheels there were those who cut corners and didn't take into consideration the rake. I think anything larger than a 23" front is just too much but for a show bike I guess some of the larger ones look OK.

And yep there was a time I only liked sport bikes. But times have changed.

Reactions: reddvltj and BlueC
The grooves in the tire in that direction push water towards the middle of the tire.

View attachment 349680

Then I suggest you contact the motorcycle tire manufactures because MOST motorcycle tires have a rotation arrow telling you which way to mount it. See around 4:18 in video.

Reactions: reddvltj
You know I'm just being a punk, brother. In the circle of friends I hang out in, one does not profess to having any appreciation for a bowtie. You would not believe the ration of shit I got for driving that little 2-door S10 Blazer!

I KNOW which was why I was flipping ya shit back... I share my love between most brands but only for certain models.