Car pics too cool not to share

Saaaay...which one of them things raises the blade? :unsure:

(The original Lightning Rods!) ;)
1664246776010.png

Saaaay...which one of them things raises the blade? :unsure:

(The original Lightning Rods!) ;)
View attachment 362347

I know we're all new at some point, but I really get a kick out of seeing new people figuring out how to run equipment. Skid steers are always fun from a spectator's view when they start kicking and bucking. :LOL:

I know we're all new at some point, but I really get a kick out of seeing new people figuring out how to run equipment. Skid steers are always fun from a spectator's view when they start kicking and bucking. :LOL:

Yep, I can remember learning to operate some different equipment thru the years. And making some noob mistakes too.. Thankfully I had an understanding boss when I took out a fence.

It didn't sell , how many have you seen after 1990??:p

It didn't sell for LONG but I can remember it being talked about and in tons of catalogs in the 80's. Even the universal one that you could slap into your station wagon. I knew someone who had one in his hot rod wagon.

Reactions: reddvltj and BlueC
Some low hanging fruit for 9/28 : a 1978 Porsche 928 219 h.p. front mounted V-8 Aluminum block with high silicon cylinders without steel liners
just like a Chevy Vega. Porsche wanted to upscale and replace the 911 with this.:unsure:

View attachment 362839

Yep the the 928 was/is not much loved. 911s are iconic and some are amazing (e.g the recent GT3s). But they have been refining that platform for over 50 years. Also, the 911s in 1978 were not easy to handle at the limit. The 928 was certainly better in that regard.

Yep the the 928 was/is not much loved. 911s are iconic and some are amazing (e.g the recent GT3s). But they have been refining that platform for over 50 years. Also, the 911s in 1978 were not easy to handle at the limit. The 928 was certainly better in that regard.

Yeah a 930 would be real tail happy on/off boost ! but I wonder how many 928 owners actually push one through a corner ? Probably about as many as 450 SL Benz owners. Doctors and Attorney ego strokers typically. Here is one of my Favs Steve McQueen's 1976 930.

1976-Porsche-930-Turbo-Steve-McQueen-122-999005525.jpg