Car pics too cool not to share

This is refreshing to hear from somebody that really owns one ! Thanks for the insight Nashville TJ

He can still at least say he has a Hemi in his Jeep. When I tell someone, I have a magnum V-8 in mine I get the deer in the headlights look. Unless you know Dodge, most don't have a clue what a magnum engine is. So instead, I just say I have a Dodge 5.9 in mine stroked to a 6.7.....
It's more fun to tell them I have a 6packon my engine.

1669173342016.png

Which Hemi though? because the 2JZ is an I-6 capable of 2000hp.
A true Hemi V-8 dressed up with twins like you're suggesting for the LS and the LS isn't winning shit!!
I thought we weren’t building the engines. Need to plant these goal posts.

Stock for stock with whatever forced induction you can get, I’m picking the LS.

I thought we weren’t building the engines. Need to plant these goal posts.

Stock for stock with whatever forced induction you can get, I’m picking the LS.

A 5.7 (semi hemi btw=less hp) hemi can turn out 1000 without any internals changed out. So should we start including the larger higher performance "hemi" engines that mopar has an abundance of right now?

Or should we harken back to the days of old iron to an Elephant strapped with twins and a toilet bowl for a carb?

• Love
Reactions: 5632 and BlueC
A 5.7 (semi hemi btw=less hp) hemi can turn out 1000 without any internals changed out. So should we start including the larger higher performance "hemi" engines that mopar has an abundance of right now?

Or should we harken back to the days of old iron to an Elephant strapped with twins and a toilet bowl for a carb?

I’m not seeing 5.7’s lasting very long with 1000 HP.

You aren’t finding Hellephants in the junk yard.

You can buy Mustangs new with 1300 HP, but not at a pull a part.

I’m not seeing 5.7’s lasting very long with 1000 HP.
I'm not seeing 1000 hp LS engines lasting very long either.
The 6.4 Hemi is plentiful in the vehicle grav yard world though and it'll probably hold up quite a bit better than the 5.7.
You aren’t finding Hellephants in the junk yard.
You're not finding any of the 3 engines above in a junk yard any time soon...

You can buy Mustangs new with 1300 HP, but not at a pull a part.

Which Mustang would this be I can't find anything anywhere saying more than,
2022 GT500
The 2022 Ford Mustang GT500 is one of the most exhilarating muscle cars on the road today, and it's easy to see why. It boasts a 5.2-liter supercharged V8 that doles out 760 hp and 625 lb.-ft of torque, making it the most powerful street-legal production car Ford has ever built.

Edit: OK found it it's not a "Ford" production car, it's a limited run (30 total) of "Shelby" Mustangs.
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a40967320/1300-hp-ford-shelby-mustang-gt500-code-red/