Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Car pics too cool not to share

Wildman

Over Analyzer Extraordinaire...............
Staff Member
Supporting Member
1669274201775.png

Wildman

Over Analyzer Extraordinaire...............
Staff Member
Supporting Member
I'm conflated. I certainly don't like the slammed look - BUT - do I feel sorry for it because of its "go fast" look, or am I glad to FINALLY see one that might be able to get out of its own way?

I felt it was a COOL looking design and actually made it look better than stock. Doesn't mean I'd want it but it is a cool looking rig.

My main objection is the tiny steering wheel - otherwise, its nice enough. No fucking screen.

I have a lot of objections to what they did to that interior. For all that they did a screen would be the least of my complaints about it.

BlueC

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Not my thing, but my buddy has one of those. It's SBC powered and sitting on a 4x4 S10 frame and 44s. His uncle built it in the '80s. I'm about to ride over there now. I'll try to get a pic.

Well, I stopped by my friend's place but the VW truck is being stored at a garage across town, so no pictures of it. I did get a pic of his current daily driver, a 4-door '53 Chevy. I'll post pics later when I get time.

Reactions: Wildman and Squatch