Car pics too cool not to share

Again, HOW could you ruin such a nice rig... But I respect the work that went into it.

1669648601414.png

Now and then I'll post something that I MIGHT NOT like but still find interesting.... Like this. I love the old CarryAll but HATE what they've done to this one.

View attachment 380137

I'm with you on not liking certain vehicles being cut up, especially highly original and/or rare vehicles, but it's already been done to this one, and I like it. (y)

Also, sometimes vehicles are too far gone for restoration, so modifying these vehicles or even parting them out beats the scrapyard every time.

Did they make a 2WD EB? I know they made 2WD Scouts.

Not that I'm aware of. And yes, I've seen a 2wd Scout, but I haven't seen one slammed to the ground, yet. I've also seen a slammed Bronco II that was turned into a panel truck. V8 powered, no less. Was for sale in the Seattle area about 25 years ago.

Reactions: Wildman
I'm with you on not liking certain vehicles being cut up, especially highly original and/or rare vehicles, but it's already been done to this one, and I like it. (y)

Also, sometimes vehicles are too far gone for restoration, so modifying these vehicles or even parting them out beats the scrapyard every time.

Totally agreed. I'd much rather see one repurposed than crushed. Which is why I say I might not like it, but I'll respect what you did to it. Just like I'd LOVE to do a 57 or 58 Chevy but it wouldn't be stock, so I'd want to start with something already modded.

Reactions: BlueC and Squatch

How about the prize cars for the 2.4 hours of LeMullets race

1669649642784.png

1669649652454.png

1669649664432.png

Now and then I'll post something that I MIGHT NOT like but still find interesting.... Like this. I love the old CarryAll but HATE what they've done to this one.

View attachment 380137
Don't worry - it won't be around long as I see lots of rust in the usual places for these. That 60/61 hood is probably worth more than the rest of it combined!

Reactions: Squatch and Wildman