Car pics too cool not to share

I can't see a Cougar without thinking about a time when I was 14 and an older neighbor girl (nothing crazy, like 2-4 years) came over to talk to me about her car. It was a beat up cougar, and I was too dumb to understand why she was actually talking to me. To be young and dumb is a blessing and a curse. I wish I could go back, just for a short visit. :)

I can't see a Cougar without thinking about a time when I was 14 and an older neighbor girl (nothing crazy, like 2-4 years) came over to talk to me about her car. It was a beat up cougar, and I was too dumb to understand why she was actually talking to me. To be young and dumb is a blessing and a curse. I wish I could go back, just for a short visit. :)
2-4 years older than you? She doesn't qualify as a cougar, bud. Let it go... :sneaky: ;)

Keeping with the 520 theme. A 1948 GMC 520 c.o.e
1948-gmc-520-series-cabover-truck-rare-308-straight-6-cylinder-heavy-duty-coe-3-2739632265.jpg

So, this one might take some thinking, but what car do you all think had the nicest interior? Or at least, what would you qualify as one of your favorites? While I have always loved the '61-'63 Thunderbird dash and front seats, the '64-'66 T-bird back seat is something special, in my eyes.

'62 T-bird...
1653094152601.png

'64 T-bird back seat...
1653094311705.png

Reactions: ColoJeep
I always loved the mid year Vette interior, full gages, twin cowl, and the sideways mounted radio just say's who gives a crap that the radio is on its side , you've got a Mark IV 427, Muncie " rockcrusher " 4 spd. , side exhaust and 4 wheel disc brakes !
th-2995005318.jpg

Sadly I don't remember an X -11 available with a Big Block, rockcrusher, or 4 wheel disc brakes. Hell , X-body cars didn't even have self adjusters on the puny little rear drums that gave the X - bodies their solid braking reputation ! :LOL:
I've almost bought a Citation...twice! :LOL: I would love to have one, just because they're such a forgotten car. I drove one through an upstate New York winter (read "lotsa snow!"), and it did incredible. And yes, I actually like them.

Come to think of it, I did own a Citation, once. However, it was a '58 Edsel Citation. That's the same thing, right...? :unsure:

1957 Cadillac Eldorado Brougham, This is the car that exemplified 1950's Eisenhower excesses ! On board booze jiggers with magnetic bases right from the factory ! And please dont forget a dozen ashtrays and cigar lighters! All under a brushed stainless steel roof! Standard of the World indeed.
7405733242_e5a5bb60b8_b-2575085798.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BlueC and Squatch