Car pics too cool not to share

Since we're talking about Corvette's and @holes. What I've noticed is the newer the Vette, the bigger the @hole.

I believe that the Vette @holism was first conceived when the chrome front bumper disappeared in 1973 and was fully born in 1974 although the "Look how much better I am than you" didn't seem to grow too fast until Y2k or so.

And I'm not talking about ALL Vette owners, just most of them that I've met.

Since we're talking about Corvette's and @holes. What I've noticed is the newer the Vette, the bigger the @hole.

I believe that the Vette @holism was first conceived when the chrome front bumper disappeared in 1973 and was fully born in 1974 although the "Look how much better I am than you" didn't seem to grow too fast until Y2k or so.

A coworker of mine drove a C5, he had fully rebuilt and beefed up the drivetrain and I believe he said he was making 600HP before he added the nitrous.

I saw him at Sam's once, he was buying supplies for church. I think he gave any spare money he had to his church so he was unable to retire fully when he was offered early retirement. One of the nicest guys you'd ever meet.

Now the other two guys with C6's, they were assholes. One has since drank himself to death.

Last edited:
From another forum, a guy is building a '35 Chevy with 409.

I think the top pic here is the most recent and the direction the car is going.
1712156514574.jpeg

1712156554384.jpeg

Says he's been working on this for about 2 years now.
1712156605301.jpeg

I prefer this kind of Vette...
1712167924784.png