Car pics too cool not to share

One thing I really appreciate about the Fox body stangs is they were one of the last hotrod able cars that were affordable.
Even today a kid can get a Mustang and build the " 5.0 " and there are a sizable number of Foxes built with a " better idea "
and have SBC or LS power for even more hp for less cash. To each his own!

1990-ford-mustang-lx-fox-body-coupe-white-004-1190769969.jpg

I'm good with the sbc in just about anything , however I definitely draw a HARD line of putting a 352 FE in a 1st gen Camaro , just NO. :oops:

Nope I just can't do it...
While I grew up LOVING a SBC I'm just too much of a purist now days to agree with this philosophy on many rigs & swaps now.
A Ford should have a Ford family engine and a Mopar should have a Mopar family and so on and on and on.

But I know many whom do not agree with this and as they say "To Each Their Own" It's your rig & your money so build it how you want and be happy. Don't matter what any fuckwiz thinks about it so long as YOU ARE happy.

Nope I just can't do it...
While I grew up LOVING a SBC I'm just too much of a purist now days to agree with this philosophy on many rigs & swaps now.
A Ford should have a Ford family engine and a Mopar should have a Mopar family and so on and on and on.

But I know many whom do not agree with this and as they say "To Each Their Own" It's your rig & your money so build it how you want and be happy. Don't matter what any fuckwiz thinks about it so long as YOU ARE happy.

I get what your saying Wildman It would seem wrong to me to see a late model "hemi" in a 66 Vette , Of course there are "Gray" areas like a 327 sbc in a flat fender, or a nailhead or OHV Caddy in a 32 Ford.
I love how hot rodding is all over the map.

I get what your saying Wildman It would seem wrong to me to see a late model "hemi" in a 66 Vette , Of course there are "Gray" areas like a 327 sbc in a flat fender, or a nailhead or OHV Caddy in a 32 Ford.
I love how hot rodding is all over the map.

Yes,
There are some swaps that just got together. But a SBC into a Fox body Stang? Or as you said a Hemi into a 66 Vette is just wrong, There are just some that even if you CAN IMO you shouldn't. But as I said it ain't my rig or my money. I can voice my opinion but beyond that it really don't matter.

Yes,
There are some swaps that just got together. But a SBC into a Fox body Stang? Or as you said a Hemi into a 66 Vette is just wrong, There are just some that even if you CAN IMO you shouldn't. But as I said it ain't my rig or my money. I can voice my opinion but beyond that it really don't matter.

Blasphemi!