Car pics too cool not to share

1660088597948.png

Hey @Wildman Winter is only months away , I found a new snow plow rig you may be REAL interested in. ;)

View attachment 349726

I'd run that... Hell YES....

I know where a 57 Chevy is at that I could probably get for a fair price... I need to get a Jeep done before I even think about any other projects...

WTF? This could happen to anyone, especially those of us who aren't pros but do our own builds. I was dismayed to hear all the talk about their injuries (and the f-ing car?!) but not the person (people?) they hit. That sucked.

With the things we do, a problem like this could be deadly. Need to test and double check frequently.

The grooves in the tire in that direction push water towards the middle of the tire.

View attachment 349680

So here is MY Harley with the tires mounted in the direction specified by the manufacturer. So while this MAYBE true for car tires it would appear that this isn't the same for motorcycle tires. But I'm sure the tire makers would appreciate your input.

20190914_115717.jpg

And my Harley next to it's twin with the tire mounted the same direction.

20190814_074031.jpg

That is pretty close to the truck I grew up with - and that I'll carry a torch for to my dying day!! Not sure if that's an 8 foot or a 9 foot bed - can't tell from this angle but I think its an 8. 305 "Big Block" V6, SM-420 transmission, rear end as low as 5:14 if its a 1 ton like ours was. The only problem with the 60-66 GM trucks were that the ALL were rustbuckets - just like this example shows. No rustproofing whatsoever, bodywork designed to trap and hold water.

Reactions: Blondie70