Car pics too cool not to share

Imagine my surprise to find out Volkswagen must have made a Pro Mod blown hemi V-8 ................ you know , to stay with the same mfg. family
engine theme....:unsure:;)

• Haha
Reactions: Wildman
1660263335577.png

You know, its pretty bad when I feel compelled to give a thumbs up to a plain ol' run of the mill pickup truck - but that's the world we live in now since they don't build them anymore.

They do .. just not in the US. I wish Toyota would bring in the 70 series Landcruiser here, both SUV and truck versions.

https://www.toyota.com.au/landcruiser-70

1660266906572.png

I like your Yeller cars ! But I'm a huge fan of these 68 Hurst Hemi Darts ! However I doubt you could fly under the radar even in the original 2 tone grey ! :whistle:

View attachment 350291

The '67 and up A-body Mopars are easily my favorites, the '67 Darts and Barracudas topping the list. I had a '67 Dart GT convertible with the 383 Magnum and 4-speed out of a '69 Road Runner in it. Handled like crap (was originally a 273 Commando car, so small block torsion bars up front), but was fun as all get-out!

Last edited:
Not coming along at all. It's too hot to work in my garage until summer is over. Gotta get a mini-split installed for next summer, but that's another $3500 or so. Waiting until fall / winter to get to it (y)

I know what that's about. We've been running in the 90s with ~70 humidity, so ~100 heat index. In a stagnant garage, that's not fun. Those mini-splits have become rather popular around here, and I hear good things. I've been considering one as well, I just have to figure out a way to write it off as a legit business expenses without getting on the radar. :unsure:

I know what that's about. We've been running in the 90s with ~70 humidity, so ~100 heat index. In a stagnant garage, that's not fun. Those mini-splits have become rather popular around here, and I hear good things. I've been considering one as well, I just have to figure out a way to write it off as a legit business expenses without getting on the radar. :unsure:

I've got a mini-split in our room and it's amazing. I'm going to do on in the garage before next summer rolls around. My neighbor has one in his and it's very impressive. He can work in his garage all summer round without ever getting hot. With 110 degree temperatures the average in the summer here, it's impossible to be in the garage for more than a few minutes before you're dying. You know what I mean though!

Reactions: BlueC