Car pics too cool not to share

If I lived in an arid part of the world I would have a swamp cooler.

I've heard of them and considered getting one for my old cars, but other than just directing air into the car I'm not too sure how well it'd do with our relatively high Southern humidity. I'm guessing on one of our 80% + days it'd be like a tropical rain forest inside.

Maybe 4-40 air and vent windows are the better solution. :unsure:

1660327356076.png

I know what that's about. We've been running in the 90s with ~70 humidity, so ~100 heat index. In a stagnant garage, that's not fun. Those mini-splits have become rather popular around here, and I hear good things. I've been considering one as well, I just have to figure out a way to write it off as a legit business expenses without getting on the radar. :unsure:

Home improvements are tax deductible too just at a lower percentage...:confused:

Reactions: BlueC
I'm a bit more precise than that...

I'm sure my range will be off but it's 30 miles or so but I think it depends on the round.

We didn’t get next to the cab to see who was hauling it but I’m used to seeing military convoys going 55mph. That didn’t look like the usual setup and it lacked a convoy.

Reactions: reddvltj
We didn’t get next to the cab to see who was hauling it but I’m used to seeing military convoys going 55mph. That didn’t look like the usual setup and it lacked a convoy.

I guess I'm use to it because they haul military stuff from Ft Lewis over to Yakima Training Center all the time. And a lot of it is done by private contractor. It's a GOOD gig if you can get on hauling for the military.