Car pics too cool not to share

I can't tell, but if those pictures were taken near Winston, NC it's probably my dad's car, which the interior is now being redone.

No these were from a car show in Spokane, WA in July.

EDIT: This was the event.

Inland Northwest Car Club Scholarship Car Show
Spokane, Washington, USA
July 2022

No better time to do it than now, especially since you're a professional paint & body guy now. ;)

I've got two other projects once the Jeep is finished before I even dare to think about taking on any other projects.

My grandfather's Jeep trailer needs a complete rebuild/refresh. It was built in 1947 and he use to tow it behind his CJ3A and then his CJ5. The floor is rusted out in the corners and one fender is rusted out. Plus some of the stake pockets need redone.

trailer.jpg

And then of course the pile of parts I have to install on my Harley. And I guess I should say 3 projects because of the motorhome now too.

And while I might be able to spray some paint body work is still not in my range of skills.

Last edited:
And while I might be able to spray some paint body work is still not in my range of skills.

Just a few more projects and it will be. Might as well add a little T-bucket to the list. Then you can move on to a '57 ;)

Join the rest of us with more-projects-than-brains/time/money. Sometimes we complete a project and have fun in the loony bin. :LOL:

Last edited:
That last car is posted is just like the one my neighbor is building right now for his wife. He scored a frame and tub & bought the 8.8 rear axle I had for it . Plans on running a Flat Head V-8 in it. I'll try to stop by and grab some pictures of it.

Just a few more projects and you will be. Might as well add a little T-bucket to the list. Then you can move on to a '57 ;)

Join the rest of us with more-projects-than-brains/time/money. Sometimes we complete a project and have fun in the loony bin. :LOL:

Hehehe, you make it sound so easy...

I "HOPE" to start traveling more than anything once the Jeep is finished. So while I'll work on these other projects I'm just not sure I'll take on any new projects. I'd like to spend some time seeing some of this great country and maybe I can actually get my own pictures of cars instead of stealing them off FB.

Last edited:
The skirted look of the '60s trucks is something that bothers me.
1663952641291.png

I prefer the more symmetrical look.
1663952685230.png

The skirted look of the '60s trucks is something that bothers me.
View attachment 361474

I prefer the more symmetrical look.
View attachment 361475

Finding a uncut EB is like finding a Sahara Rubicon... But I'm in agreement with you that I prefer the look of the cut wheelwell.

Edit: But the one feature that was a MUST IMO was the dual tanks.

Dual Tank.jpg

I don't know what size they were but if anything like the Scout for that era you NEEDED dual tanks.

Last edited:
Just a few more projects and it will be. Might as well add a little T-bucket to the list. Then you can move on to a '57 ;)

Speaking of "Projects" @Squatch @Wildman .... The old man said something to me the other day about getting pictures of the '57 Chev and the '48 CJ2a and posting them online... He didn't mention prices, but he offered to sell the 2a to a local guy for $2500...

• Wow
Reactions: Squatch and Wildman
Speaking of "Projects" @Squatch @Wildman .... The old man said something to me the other day about getting pictures of the '57 Chev and the '48 CJ2a and posting them online... He didn't mention prices, but he offered to sell the 2a to a local guy for $2500...

OK damn it. See if he's serious about the CJ. If he is.....

I'd love to get both but then I'm just digging myself a hole.

Reactions: reddvltj
OK damn it. See if he's serious about the CJ. If he is.....

I'd love to get both but then I'm just digging myself a hole.

And that's how it goes. ;)

A few more and you'll be like me. Then you'll find yourself lost on where to store things, where to start, where to end, and trying to get through a 12-step program just to find yourself looking at the next "deal" like Spongebob. :ROFLMAO:

1663968554381.png