Car pics too cool not to share

Meet the "Thundertaker" a 4ton Hot Rod Cadillac Hearse.. Took more than 10000 hours to build..1960 Fleetwood

1664503991543.png

For 9/30 how about a 930 Porsche turbo ,

View attachment 363261 this is what I think of when you say Porsche. built from 75 to 89.

Porsche has made some beautiful and impressive cars over the years. If they were in my financial realm I'd have one or two, maybe three, I never know where to draw the line. :LOL:

Porsche has made some beautiful and impressive cars over the years. If they were in my financial realm I'd have one or two, maybe three, I never know where to draw the line. :LOL:

I hear you , my financial realm has afforded me the opportunity to own a 56 beetle pan that was cut down and fitted with a Manx knock off body.
This is as close as I've achieved to a 930 Porsche ! :oops:

I hear you , my financial realm has afforded me the opportunity to own a 56 beetle pan that was cut down and fitted with a Manx knock off body.
This is as close as I've achieved to a 930 Porsche ! :oops:

I love a Meyers Manx. My buddy has a blue one (knock off from the '80s).

Didn't the '56 have the "flipper" turn signals? I think those little "flipper" turn signals are cool. My buddy and his family are VW people and they used to have a bunch of old VW parts like a few sets of the "flipper" turn signals and a stack of cutout split windows and small windows from when that wasn't popular.

1664547938536.png

Didn't the '56 have the "flipper" turn signals? I think those little "flipper" turn signals are cool. My buddy and his family are VW people and they used to have a bunch of old VW parts like a few sets of the "flipper" turn signals and a stack of cutout split windows and small windows from when that wasn't popular.

View attachment 363268

The " Flippers" are referred to as semaphores in VW speak , and were not used in the US .The rear window would be an oval .
Mine was already a dune buggy so I didn't preform the butchery !

1144956-3938488378.jpg

View attachment 363268

I think the "flipper" turn signals are called "semaphores" (I'm sure a VW fan can correct me if I'm mistaken on that).

The " Flippers" are referred to as semaphores in VW speak , and were not used in the US .The rear window would be an oval .
Mine was already a dune buggy so I didn't preform the butchery !

View attachment 363271

I think the "flipper" turn signals are called "semaphores" (I'm sure a VW fan can correct me if I'm mistaken on that).

I think I've heard that term, but it just grazed me as I didn't know what it was. :LOL:

I didn't know they weren't a US market item. I always thought they were just an early model feature that was phased out.