Car pics too cool not to share

Ford flathead V8 conversion on it. They came stock with a flathead 4, but folks learned that you could do the V8 swap (conversion kits became available), and voila! You have what you have pictured!

My best friend's dad had one of the 4 cyl versions and was telling me about that conversion but I'd never seen one until now.

My best friend's dad had one of the 4 cyl versions and was telling me about that conversion but I'd never seen one until now.

They're something else, let me tell ya. Not sure if there was any real benefit to it as far as tractor duties go, but the "cool" factor cannot be argued!

1669792589530.png

1669792615865.png

Zorba , Better stick with dance ! , I DON"T want to see you in the car model's heels or booty dress. ;)
The dress you can keep - I don't have the requisite anatomy for it. I am however, in the market for a new pair of heels similar to those - although a bit lower. Those look like 6 inchers, I don't think I could handle them. Wife told me to get rid of my old ones when she was helping me dress for the Witch's ball last month - the straps are rotten. Those are 3 inch, I want new ones to be around the same or maybe 3-1/2. I'd go 4 if they were otherwise "the right shoe", but no higher. I like that strappy style, but they need to be black. Its actually easier to dance in heels than it is to walk in them!