Car pics too cool not to share

_nc_ohc=5fIl3d2rteAAX8fnoW3&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

-You have issues with Comanches or just wanted to post a picture of your boyfriend?

I have issues with the angle of the picture and the "armor" work.

I also don't like how he's got his winch line run, looks like a problem waiting to happen.

A 1930 Cord L-29 cabriolet, once owned by the acclaimed American architect Frank Lloyd Wright, is one of about 125 classic automobiles displayed at the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum in Auburn, Indiana

View attachment 398634

I visited that museum in the summer of '81. My wife and I were moving from Washington to Saratoga Springs, New York. Awesome museum! She was driving a '71 Dodge Demon, and I was driving a '56 Ford Crestline, towing a trailer made out of a Datsun pickup bed with a canopy on it (only the finest travel accommodations for us!). Though not mine, this is the color combo of my '56...
1675790335538.jpeg

So, I just picked up a little puddle-jumper about half an hour ago. It's a little '95 (technically, a '95.5) Tacoma 2wd. Original owner. Lots of miles (262,000) on the 2.4 and 5-spd, but it runs like a champ. Same gal I bought the 2wd 2-door Blazer from a couple of years ago. Anyway, she wanted $1,000, but I gave her $1,200, based on how well it runs and that it's got a new clutch and battery. I'll drive it this summer while I'm doing some repairs on my old Dodge Cummins. I hate being without some sort of pickup.
IMG_3026.JPG

IMG_3025.JPG

IMG_3024.JPG

IMG_3023.JPG