Car pics too cool not to share

Seems odd the a 68 wouldn't have side marker lights..........:unsure:

I questioned that, as well. However, I found a number of pics claiming to be a '68 without them. So, maybe either they were actually late-production '67s, or being that they're already an old vehicle, someone has replaced the fenders or removed the lights? That, or the identification of the vehicles is just wrong. 🤷‍♂️

Seems odd the a 68 wouldn't have side marker lights..........:unsure:

I did not confirm nor rule out the information that goes along with the pictures. ALthough a quick google-fu search of 1968 Dodge Power Wagon show other trucks without side markers....
Who Knows Idk GIF

As for dually rear fenders, I like these, and I don't like these. I'm conflicted...o_O
View attachment 405630

View attachment 405631

I always thought Dodge went to a trailer supply place for those style fenders , I give kudos to them for the Club cab but the dually fenders not so much.
I thought GM did a Much better job at the Dooley game.

i601771-1354676886.jpg

Thanks man !
I guess I am used to the # 1 Truck builder at the time.

View attachment 405639

Sexy, defined!!!

Back to the PW
Lets not forget there was another Dodge that year that shared the name... The 1968 Dodge WM300 1 Ton Power Wagon
"Always consistent from the first unit built in 1946 until the last civilian model was made in 1968, the Dodge Power Wagon was a top vehicle from the land that time forgot."

This one happens to be a 1946 Dodge WDX Power Wagon 1 Ton Pickup 4x4
1678246894518.png

Here's a 1967 WM 300 Power Wagon
1678247461734.png

https://www.hemmings.com/auction/1967-dodge-power-wagon

And here's a 1968 that was for sale too
1968-dodge-power-wagon-wm300-4.jpg

https://topclassiccarsforsale.com/dodge/326811-1968-dodge-power-wagon-wm300.html

I see early-mid '60s GM roof lines and stacked circle taillights, I think that's a ~63 Poncho Tempest.

Unmistakable to anyone who's ever had any interest in those cars. ;)

Man you guys were very quick on the draw and made the target I set up look like confetti in the wind, just as I expected it would.👍👍

I would welcome seeing more such photos like this. When they're all bright and shiny, they're easy to admire. But when a vehicle is in a state such as the ones you posted, it's fun to dream about what could be done with 'em... :)

I'm glad to hear that. I will say that vehicles in those photos, especially the square body chevy and that international something were so hidden I almost didn't bother posting.

Here's few more from the same place.

A decent picture of a different International:
Screenshot_20230308-092316-455.png

A picture of something we will never know what it was but I doubt it is the green tractor phootbombing that International.
Screenshot_20230308-092340-982.png

And FWIW, here's the house where they have been collected.
Screenshot_20230308-092513-180.png

It's soon to be torn down because the new development across the street is moving on in.

It's soon to be torn down because the new development across the street is moving on in.

I hate that, and it's happening all around me. It's good for business, but bad for my psyche.

A decent picture of a different International:
Screenshot_20230308-092316-455.png

A picture of something we will never know what it was but I doubt it is the green tractor phootbombing that International.
screenshot_20230308-092340-982-png.png

If they're clearing out, they're selling at scrap value minus haul-off cost. Get in there and find a project. The JD would be rather cheap and easy to fix. The International or Farmall would probably only cost a little more.

1678289698783.gif

I used to love watching Graveyard Carz. Seeing just how far gone a car can come back from was amazing. No doubt the amount of coin dropped on the restorations resurrections Worman and his crew performed was unimaginable to most, some of them were nothing short of miraculous...

Their most famous build, a 1971 Fantom Cuda
What it looked like when he got it.
View attachment 404894

Well into it's resurrection..
View attachment 404895

Back on the road again...
View attachment 404896

For those of you that never heard of Graveyard Carz or what they do.

That shop was/is just up the road from me in Springfield, OR. I certainly get the appeal of an entirely stock classic car, but a well done resto-mod (stock+ looks with better performance and reliability) is more my thing. However, the attention to detail in their resurrections is really spectacular and I have a lot of respect for their work. Only thing I could've done with out on that show was the drama:rolleyes:

Reactions: reddvltj
Yep, I didn't even have a thought of Chevy for some reason.

View attachment 405726

View attachment 405727

Generic Motors. They're all the same thing... ;)
It was the "witness marks" of where the headlight pods were that made me think '40 or '41 Chev, so I looked into it. The '41 has turn signals under the headlights, and as there's no evidence of that car having had them, it left me believing it's a '40.

That shop was/is just up the road from me in Springfield, OR. I certainly get the appeal of an entirely stock classic car, but a well done resto-mod (stock+ looks with better performance and reliability) is more my thing. However, the attention to detail in their resurrections is really spectacular and I have a lot of respect for their work.
I'm a little more into the resto-mod rebuilds too. Especially if it's a car that wasn't 100% there at the beginning of the build. Some cars are worth more stock but a good resto-mod is more driver friendly and when done right, worth more than what it would have been in 100% restored stock form.

Only thing I could've done with out on that show was the drama:rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly. Worman definitely had a flair for drama. At first I thought it was scripted in but eventually you could see the relationships starting to become strained from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woodrow and Squatch
I certainly get the appeal of an entirely stock classic car, but a well done resto-mod (stock+ looks with better performance and reliability) is more my thing.

One of those is much easier to do than the other. A quality, factory style restoration can be very hard to pull off, especially with an odd ball vehicle. I appreciate both when done right.