Car pics too cool not to share

And I thank you .... I could rock a Nomad wagon.

The other wagon I'd rock.

View attachment 408185

CTS-V Wagon for the late model win.

ctsv_cover-585221475.jpg

• USA Proud
Reactions: Wildman and RINC
_nc_ohc=k8B8RtxsX1EAX_PqvCM&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

This is a GM 6046 two-stroke twin diesel engine as used in the M4A2 variant of Sherman.
This engine was made up of two General Motors 6-71 inline six diesel engines, for a total displacement of 13.9 liters (850 cu in). It produced 410 hp, while max torque was 1,350 Nm (1,000 ft-lb) at 1,400 rpm.
With this setup, M4A2 Shermans had the benefit of being able to run on a single engine in emergencies if one was damaged. It was also used in M10s based on the M4A2 chassis.
Production of Shermans with the 6046 began in 1942, and were mainly used by Britain and the USSR. Some were used by the US Marines.

It is often thought that Allied tanks did not use diesel, in reality, the US produced 11,000 diesel-powered M4A2s.

View attachment 408333

This is a GM 6046 two-stroke twin diesel engine as used in the M4A2 variant of Sherman.
This engine was made up of two General Motors 6-71 inline six diesel engines, for a total displacement of 13.9 liters (850 cu in). It produced 410 hp, while max torque was 1,350 Nm (1,000 ft-lb) at 1,400 rpm.
With this setup, M4A2 Shermans had the benefit of being able to run on a single engine in emergencies if one was damaged. It was also used in M10s based on the M4A2 chassis.
Production of Shermans with the 6046 began in 1942, and were mainly used by Britain and the USSR. Some were used by the US Marines.

It is often thought that Allied tanks did not use diesel, in reality, the US produced 11,000 diesel-powered M4A2s.

M4A2E8 The Easy Eight
th?id=OIP.jpg

Makes me sad to think about my dad getting rid of his '69 383 4sp. It was bright orange and it garnered a little too much attention from the local popo... I wasn't old enough to remember riding in it, but it was the cause of me getting my first 2 stitches inside my lip.🤣🤣🤣

Makes me sad to think about my dad getting rid of his '69 383 4sp. It was bright orange and it garnered a little too much attention from the local popo... I wasn't old enough to remember riding in it, but it was the cause of me getting my first 2 stitches inside my lip.🤣🤣🤣

The closest thing to a sporty car my parents ever owned was a Buick Skylark so I only used to oggle the Hot Rods from afar. Or my buddies dad's that happened to have them.