Car pics too cool not to share

Snob showing ha ......yup, own a Benz, Ferrari, Vette, GMC Sierra Denali, AND ................. I own a 2005 TJ snob mobile, which I only use to get the mail from my mail box at the end of my driveway. :)

I posted a sleeper wagon to be included with the other wagons nothing more, nothing less.
No need to get crusty, buy all the Magnum's you want if that's your preference, go for it.

Which Ferrari?

Reactions: Woodrow
At the beginning of this thread I thought I'd only post actual pictures I have taken but instead here's another screenshot I couldn't resist.

Maybe Nine Mile Rd created the need for the stretch.
Screenshot_20230319-080906-871.png

Snob showing ha ......yup, own a Benz, Ferrari, Vette, GMC Sierra Denali, AND ................. I own a 2005 TJ snob mobile, which I only use to get the mail from my mail box at the end of my driveway. :)

I posted a sleeper wagon to be included with the other wagons nothing more, nothing less.
No need to get crusty, buy all the Magnum's you want if that's your preference, go for it.

Must be one hell of a long driveway...Can I assume in the Hamptons?

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj and BlueC
I own a 2005 TJ snob mobile, which I only use to get the mail from my mail box at the end of my driveway. :)

A previous client of mine has a Jeep for that reason, and pulling his boat out. He and his wife are older and live on a steep hillside at a local lake and have a hard time walking up and down their property, so they bought a V8 CJ7. According to him, the Jeep was a lot cheaper than buying aside-by-side and knowing how much those cost, I believe him. Sometimes it makes sense.

If you want to play with the big boys it's gonna cost you, if not buy a DODGE ! Personally I wouldn't be seen / caught by anyone I know driving a Dodge Magnum no matter how fast it is, it's still a "DODGE MAGNUM"

View attachment 408422

And to each their own. I know a Dodge Magnum might not be all THAT but for a wagon I like it. My new Ram pickup was the most expensive vehicle I'd ever owned and most likely will ever be. I work on a poor mans budget and the Magnum fits that.

But heck yes if money isn't the deciding factor I'm sure there are a few wagons out there I'd like but from the pictures that AMG doesn't do anything for me. But I do have strange tastes so that could be part of it.

But heck yes if money isn't the deciding factor I'm sure there are a few wagons out there I'd like but from the pictures that AMG doesn't do anything for me. But I do have strange tastes so that could be part of it.

No use for an AMG wagon. Give me an AMC wagon, every time!!!
e08750d793a46294af5c3ef7ea9dbbd5.jpg
DSC_0084.jpg
wagon1.jpg