Car pics too cool not to share

No use for an AMG wagon. Give me an AMC wagon, every time!!!
View attachment 408629

View attachment 408630

View attachment 408631

The Hornet Sportabout was always a cool car in my book ! I really like earlier Matador wagons ! No offense , but the coffin nose is an acquired taste I am
amc_matador_wagon_01-4197730319.jpg
working to acquire .....:p

I've actually toyed with the idea of getting an Aztek, not in spite of their looks, because of it. I like it when people get weirded out and opinionated over a car's looks. ;)

It's OK I don't judge you by the rig you drive (Alright I do) but I also ain't gunna give a shit really if you drive a rig I don't like. As I said "To each their own". I just know which rigs I can't see myself in.

Agreed , the wheels are kinda gay , but the concept is kinda cool!

I'm a fan of well done car bodies on 4x4 frames or hybrds however we want to call them. I've seen some ghetto fab ones & some very well done ones. That from the looks was a good job. With a 304 or 360 & turbo 400 transmission & Model 20 rear I can think of tons of uses.

No use for an AMG wagon. Give me an AMC wagon, every time!!!
View attachment 408629

View attachment 408630

View attachment 408631

That Matador Wagon is looking kinda badass!!!

The Hornet Sportabout was always a cool car in my book ! I really like earlier Matador wagons ! No offense , but the coffin nose is an acquired taste I am working to acquire .....:p

It took me a little while to get used to it, but I definitely like it better on the wagon than the sedan.

_nc_ohc=g8NazbzcSSEAX_VKACb&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

1964 BTM Cheetah
The Bill Thomas Cheetah was an American sports car designed and engineered entirely with American components, and built from 1963 to 1966 by Chevrolet performance tuner Bill Thomas.
It was developed as a competitor to Carroll Shelby's Cobra.