Car pics too cool not to share

_nc_ohc=vXV_Rs8Mc9wAX-U7TAp&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

An exquisitely restored ‘1952 Jaguar XK120 FHC’, one of many beautiful British Cars to grace our Workshop and Showrooms

From 1970 to 1973 Chevrolet offered a solid-lifter version of their 350 that better met US emissions laws. These cars produced an honest 370 bhp without the added weight of the big-block 454. Throughout the 3-year run, only 6,500 Convertibles were ordered as an LT1.

corvette_c3_1970_wallpapers_2-e1662533319221.jpg

Monteverdi Sahara​

_nc_ohc=YovM9e1niiMAX9Q_ds1&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

The Monteverdi Safari is a Swiss luxury SUV first presented by Peter Monteverdi in 1976. It entered into production in 1977.[1] Production came to an end in 1982, after production of the International Harvester Scout (upon which the Safari was based, and with which the Safari shared many parts) came to an end. There was also a lower-priced version called the Sahara, which retained the Scout's original bodywork with some modifications.

• Love
Reactions: Wildman and Squatch
Not 100% sure, but I believe that's a Mark Donahue edition. I think that's his signature on the spoiler. I've owned a '68 Javelin, and a '70. The '70 is the one everyone wants (if you want a Javelin, that is).

I know the car but not to the extent that you do. Never owned one. My sportiest car was a 76 Corvette & a 67 Cougar. Everything else has been 4WD or family orientated.

Monteverdi Sahara​

View attachment 408729
The Monteverdi Safari is a Swiss luxury SUV first presented by Peter Monteverdi in 1976. It entered into production in 1977.[1] Production came to an end in 1982, after production of the International Harvester Scout (upon which the Safari was based, and with which the Safari shared many parts) came to an end. There was also a lower-priced version called the Sahara, which retained the Scout's original bodywork with some modifications.

I had never even heard of one before, until several months ago when a YouTube channel that I watch religiously (Cold War Motors) had one on there. They're based out of Canada, and they get some unique stuff showing up.

On March 13, 1969, at the Geneva International Motor Show, Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche unveiled a car that would exceed its creator's wildest dreams and turn out to be one of the most iconic race cars of all time: The Porsche 917.

16.jpg&fb_obo=1&utld=conceptcarz.com&stp=c0.5000x0.jpg

So bad Pontiac had to copy it.

View attachment 408601

Tesla is getting closer to getting it right...

View attachment 408602

I always thought the rear of an Aztec looked better than the front of an Aztec but I have to say that's the best viewpoint ever.

Unfortunately the Tesla is worse no matter what, even if the whole thing was made into a smoker big enough to do a whole cow.

The Hornet Sportabout was always a cool car in my book ! I really like earlier Matador wagons ! No offense , but the coffin nose is an acquired taste I am

View attachment 408632working to acquire .....:p

Both the Sportabout and the Matador wagons looked good.

All I can say about the coffin nose Matadors is that Rosco P. Coltrane didn't mind that extra nose when crashing into something.

I wish I could find a picture of a crash but here's his unidentical triplets:

74 Matador
amcmatador.jpg

1975/76 Plymouth Furys:
1975 1976-plymouth-fury-police-vehicles.jpg

1977/78 Dodge Monaco:
1977 monaco.jpg

Of course there were a couple other relatives to the sheriff's triplets.