Car pics too cool not to share

We need to bring back the V16! Not this electric BS.

Mercedes tried putting one into the W140 in the 90s, but it never made it to production.

Well if you can get buy with a V-12 , Ryan Falconer can hook you up with one based on a SBC. 400 - 600 c.i.d. Basics around $65,000 .

v12_ja_7-3111453167.jpg

Now is the day to do it or forever hold your piece.

I'll likely keep quiet. They've heard it all before, and I don't want to do a "scorched earth" exit. I just had my entire crew come filing into my office, bearing gifts and wanting to take some group photos. It was hard to keep it together...

I'm just saying, this has been me at every corporate type job I’ve ever had, and usually within the first week, and always directed at management. :sneaky:

I am self-employed now. ;)

I resemble that video... The Army was glad to see me go.

I'll likely keep quiet. They've heard it all before, and I don't want to do a "scorched earth" exit. I just had my entire crew come filing into my office, bearing gifts and wanting to take some group photos. It was hard to keep it together...

Did you drive the truck to work?

We need to bring back the V16! Not this electric BS.

Mercedes tried putting one into the W140 in the 90s, but it never made it to production.

I didn't know that. I'd think a W140 wouldn't have the space for one! Its big by today's standards, but that big? *shrug*

Reactions: PNW_LJ
I didn't know that. I'd think a W140 wouldn't have the space for one! Its big by today's standards, but that big? *shrug*

Mercedes also planned out the creation of a W18 (I can only imagine what the cost of upkeep on one of those bad boys would be).

But they did actually create around 100 W140s with the V16.