Carbon Off Road Axle Input

T_Hase89

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Good Evening,

I busted a u-joint so I figured it's time to go ahead and upgrade shaft's and pull my stock ones out as back ups...

As much as I like the RCV and Revolution USA Made with the 1350 joints, I could use that money elsewhere I am 99% sure the India imports will fit the bill just fine for my application. TJR - 35's etc... Most wheeling is muddy hills , creek beds and some rocks here and there. With that said, does anyone have any experience with Carbon Off road axles? I would assume they are basically the same as the Revolution discovery series which are always out of stock. Upgraded 760 joints, $560ish price point for them and a decent warranty. Plus, I can do front and rear for the same price as just the front RCV or USA Revolutions.. Is my logic sound?

Here is the "buy my product because it is the best" description on their website.

1573784193670.png

I do indeed.

My interactions with Ron Stobaugh at Carbon Offroad have all been positive. He knows his business, his customer service is excellent, and the products he sells are as represented.

Based upon my experience with Carbon Offroad I can recommend the company without hesitation.

BTW - I was originally drawn to Carbon Offroad in December, 2017, because Ron Stobaugh had product in stock at a time that Revolution Gear & Axle was having supply issues with both their domestic and imported TJ axle shafts and projected restocking dates were moving targets. I ended up purchasing RG&A 5.38:1 gearsets and Carbon Offroad chromoly axle shafts. Two months later RG&A was still backordered on imported axle shafts.

Last edited:
Reactions: T_Hase89
I do indeed.

My interactions with Ron Stobaugh at Carbon Offroad have all been positive. He knows his business, his customer service is excellent, and the products he sells are as represented.

Based upon my experience with Carbon Offroad I can recommend the company without hesitation.

BTW - I was originally drawn to Carbon Offroad in December, 2017, because Ron Stobaugh had product in stock at a time that Revolution Gear & Axle was having supply issues with both their domestic and imported TJ axle shafts and projected restocking dates were moving targets. I ended up purchasing RG&A 5.38:1 gearsets and Carbon Offroad chromoly axle shafts. Two months later RG&A was still backordered on imported axle shafts.

I appreciate the input. I did stumble upon your info on another forum while trying to research but there still seems to be limited feedback out there. I’m fairly confident this will be the route I go with.