Cargo security opinions

CDMR480

Hey folks,
So after a lot of looking around I’m down to three choices for cargo storage. I’m hoping some of you might have some experience with the options I’m considering:
1. Tuffy cargo enclosure. Not the box but the one that has three vertical sides and relays on the tailgate as tea closure.
2. Diabolical slipstream enclosure (worried that this one might not let me also have an exogate which is also a short list purchase
3. Gr8 tops security box.
My Jeep gets a lot of really rocky Arizona off-roading so I’m really interested in hearing about fails or proven durability
I already ruled out the smittybuilt drawer because of reported excessive rattle.
thanks!

I have the bestop instatrunk. Which i think is the same thing as the tuffy. I really like it. As i roll with my soft top up and down. And it protects either way. And with my rear seat in.

I also have the tuffy security glovebox. Which adds to the things i can leave in the jeep.

And i have a small lock box for a handgun. That i have not put in this vehicle yet.

But if your gonna ditch your rear seat. The other two options are viable. Keep in mind seat adjustment. Im 6'3" so my rearward seat adjustment would not work with your last two options.