Theblkprl1999

The black pearl
Supporting Member
So having a hard time figuring out what to do. Donor 99 durango ccd 5.9 motor and trans. Into a 2004 pci Tj

I have access to an entire 99 ccd Tj for wiring. I mean everything. (Gutting for a simple buggy refresh.)

Question is. What to do about swap wiring.

Do I use the entire Durango wiring and ecu for motor and trans and how would I get the body harness from the Tj integrated into the ecu

Do I use the 2004 Tj harness add the injectors to it and swap all the sensors on the motor to match and find a pci ecu to run the 5.9?

Could I pull the pci stuff (send receive) out of the c3 connector and replace with 99 tj ccd wires in its place I think it’s only like 4 wires in the same location..

Swap the dash wiring from the 99 th to the 2004 and use the 99 Tj cluster? Would I have to swap the entire body harness out for the 99 if I go this route?

Really not sure what to do. Kinda can’t wrap my mind around it idk why. Everything else in the swap is already figured out just not wiring. I want it to be as simple as possible with the least amount of “broken/repaired” connections for reliability.

Please help!!!!