WTB: Center console lid rubber stopper

Status
Not open for further replies.

112dB

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Looking for one of the little rubber stoppers/feet that the top of the center console sits on when closed. I have one, the other is missing. If anyone knows of an aftermarket part that fits, that works for me too. All the aftermarket ones I’ve tried don’t fit. Thanks

For reference, this is what they look like.
F6E5F260-9534-4216-BA76-D72391494D18.jpeg

Same as you, I've somehow managed to lose one of mine. If nothing turns up here for a OE style, I'll update when I've found something to replace them.

@Daryl do you mind sending the link for that, or a part number?

I've got one somewhere. Let me see if I can find it. Or else I have found some similar from Ace hardware.

Reactions: bedhed
I may have found what @TDB55 was referring to, here, but there's no details mentioned. When I went through that thread, I clicked the ebay link that was shared for the universal bumper that one member used, but that specific link shows the item being sold. The link did help though. Searching for "Rubber Button Bumpers" comes up with some potential options.

Same as you, I've somehow managed to lose one of mine. If nothing turns up here for a OE style, I'll update when I've found something to replace them.

@Daryl do you mind sending the link for that, or a part number?
Part number is 55361331AA

I may have found what @TDB55 was referring to, here, but there's no details mentioned. When I went through that thread, I clicked the ebay link that was shared for the universal bumper that one member used, but that specific link shows the item being sold. The link did help though. Searching for "Rubber Button Bumpers" comes up with some potential options.
@GaTechTJ said they could be found at Advance Auto Parts, he didn’t list a brand or part number, saw this in the How to convert an OEM center console storage container into a subwoofer enclosure thread

Status
Not open for further replies.