WTB: Center Console Tub for Subwoofer (or trade for non-sub tub)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom18

Supporting Member
Looking to buy a center console tub (the plastic insert) to fit the factory subwoofer. I currently have a non-subwoofer, very deep, tub in perfect condition and willing to trade. I know I can modify the non-sub insert but wanted to post before I start cutting.

Last edited:
Looking to buy a center console tub (the plastic insert) to fit the factory subwoofer. I currently have a non-subwoofer, very deep, tub in perfect condition and willing to trade. I know I can modify the non-sub insert but wanted to post before I start cutting.

I have one that I don't use anymore, do you have anything of interest to trade? As an example, one time I traded speakers to a guy in Hawaii for Kona coffee beans.

I have one that I don't use anymore, do you have anything of interest to trade? As an example, one time I traded speakers to a guy in Hawaii for Kona coffee beans.

Ha! Well I'm in South, FL... we have good oranges, beer and sand. If you're a beer guy I have access to everything from Cigar City to Funky Buddha to multiple micro breweries down the road. Just let me know what you like and I'll make it happen. Not a beer fan, I can get you some epic oranges or pineapples. I also surf but a surfboard would be a bit pricey for shipping ;)

Ha! Well I'm in South, FL... we have good oranges, beer and sand. If you're a beer guy I have access to everything from Cigar City to Funky Buddha to multiple micro breweries down the road. Just let me know what you like and I'll make it happen. Not a beer fan, I can get you some epic oranges or pineapples. I also surf but a surfboard would be a bit pricey for shipping ;)

Lots of stuff I like, well, except the sand. Beer sounds like a great idea, I quickly checked out that place and the Mexican Coffee sounded like my style. Or something stouty/darker. Six pack for this?

Here are some pics of the box/wires/amp. An aftermarket kicker speaker was in here but I already sold that, and I don't have the OEM speaker because that was all done.

IMG_20200605_205252.jpgIMG_20200605_205341.jpgIMG_20200605_205302.jpg

I am looking for the console tub insert for the factory center console sub woofer. Does anyone have one? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.