Charlotte the '99 Sahara

3B470D55-776C-454F-96AD-CF1E935284D5.jpeg

I couldn't wait... I'll adjust it tomorrow

Man you're making such good progress. Looks so good. You're really motivating me to make time to try to keep up lol

Man you're making such good progress. Looks so good. You're really motivating me to make time to try to keep up lol
Its all about doing it in small increments, and for heavens sakes DON'T SNAP A BOLT WITH THE SHAFT STILL IN THE BOLT HOLE BECAUSE IN BLOWS YOUR "SMALL INCREMENTS" OUT OF THE WATER AND YOUR STUCK FOR THE NEXT 4 DAYS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT WILL GET THE DANG BOLT OUT!!!!

don't ask me how I know 😒

• Haha
Reactions: lBasket
Its all about doing it in small increments, and for heavens sakes DON'T SNAP A BOLT WITH THE SHAFT STILL IN THE BOLT HOLE BECAUSE IN BLOWS YOUR "SMALL INCREMENTS" OUT OF THE WATER AND YOUR STUCK FOR THE NEXT 4 DAYS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT WILL GET THE DANG BOLT OUT!!!!

don't ask me how I know 😒
LOL what bolt was it?

I spent 2 weeks fighting a broken steering gear bolt at one point holy crap was that miserable

• Wow
Reactions: thekidwithquestions
LOL what bolt was it?

I spent 2 weeks fighting a broken steering gear bolt at one point holy crap was that miserable
Whats the last thing you do after swapping an axle? connect your DS of course, I broke one of the bolts for the DS straps after 3+ weeks of working on swapping an axle, that postponed the axle swap by 4 days

• Haha
Whats the last thing you do after swapping an axle? connect your DS of course, I broke one of the bolts for the DS straps after 3+ weeks of working on swapping an axle, that postponed the axle swap by 4 days
Ugh wow I bet that was sooo frustrating. Least the yoke is replaceable I guess but man what a shitty part for that to happen. Although I guess it never won't be

Welp, after putting the DS in I checked my pinion angle and it already is pretty dang close to where it needs to be, so I took it for a drive... zero vibes, I'm happy sad, happy because I now have eliminated my TC drop and sad because if I DID have vibes it would give me an excuse to work on my Jeep...

Well now that thats done I'm gonna slow down on the mods for a while, you know... Save Money, other than some new shocks to replace my crappy bilstiens (Black max or Rancho??) and eventually a new soft top because my current one is trash.

Oh and one other thing, for my Birthday my Dad is getting me a Savvy Front Bumper w/o grille guard, I'm very excited for that, its on backorder rn so it will be a while

Last edited:
Welp, after putting the DS in I checked my pinion angle and it already is pretty dang close to where it needs to be, so I took it for a drive... zero vibes, I'm happy sad, happy because I now have eliminated my TC drop and sad because if I DID have vibes it would give me an excuse to work on my Jeep...

Well now that thats done I'm gonna slow down on the mods for a while, you know... Save Money, other than some new shocks to replace my crappy bilstiens (Black max or Rancho??) and eventually a new soft top because my current one is trash.

Oh and one other thing, for my Birthday my Dad is getting me a Savvy Front Bumper w/o grille guard, I'm very excited for that, its on backorder rn so it will be a while
I’m going to try out the rancho rs5000x . Great reviews on here.

Oof okay. I'm not sure I'm gonna bother lol mine just sits in the garage all day almost every day anyways lol
yea I was thinking of just leaving it, but I DD mine so its annoying, I think it actually gets further off the faster I go, because I'll be going around 45 and it says 55 but if I go around 60 it says 70... (I should test this)

Been itching do to something, so I gave her a bath...

View attachment 306426
View attachment 306428
I have to say, I didn't like it so much at first but Desert sand pearl has definitely grown on me, its very unique color...

I also ordered a Speedohealer to heal my speedo...
It’s a great looking Jeep. Do yourself a favor and hold onto it. I really wish I had kept my first car, especially because I only got about 2 grand…

yea I was thinking of just leaving it, but I DD mine so its annoying, I think it actually gets further off the faster I go, because I'll be going around 45 and it says 55 but if I go around 60 it says 70... (I should test this)
Oh yeah that'd be annoying. I guess I'll see how much it bothers me to look at my GPS to check speed...