Charlotte the '99 Sahara

8AF30559-D15B-4CD5-AB1E-B7ADAE2D87FA.png

NICE...

Reactions: TJ Starting
It's just an effect of your ride height. Maybe it was designed with a taller ride height in mind. The only way I could see it being a problem is if you reach the limits of the joint's flex during articulation. I doubt that will be an issue but you can always remove the springs and cycle the axle to find out for sure.

I got my JKS front track bar in, I got it slightly used off amazon for $170.
View attachment 293746

the chassis side Johnny joint is a bit off center, how do I fix it? or is it not a problem?

the pic is with the TJ flat on the ground
View attachment 293747
Mine sits like that too. I dont think thats an issue. Just make sure your axle is centered and the the TB not contacting the diff under articulation and youll be fine.

I had a blast at Uwharrie with @Jamesval035 , we did lots of trails including Dickey bell, it was great, the main rock garden was tough but I made without to much trouble, sadly I didn't get any good pics on Dickey bell, but heres a few from the backside of the Daniel
IMG_2165.jpeg

IMG_2166.jpeg

here's my Dad on the main rock of Dickey bell
IMG_1669.JPG

IMG_1672.JPG

pictures really don't do it justice tho sadly

It certainly does feel good to get some shiny new parts on there. After adjusting your pinion angle, aren't you glad you went with the double adjustables?

I don't have a SYE yet, but I'm sure when I do adjust them it will be great
Ah yes. I'm sure you still could appreciate it just setting the arm length to begin with though. After having set mine up with a SYE and stock tcase skid, then upgrading to a UCF ultra-high skid later on, I was so glad I went with the doubles. No need to remove a single bolt and mess around with the whole trial and error method of single adjustable arms (been there, done that, never again)

Reactions: thekidwithquestions