Charlotte the '99 Sahara

Gosh it's been so long... I got SO close to getting that beautiful TT... then school started, I haven't even bothered putting in the Adj Upper Front CA's I bought off here, but alas, thanksgiving break gave me a chance to work a bit and make a little money (also helped that I got a raise) and now I am just starting to consider getting back into the race. Gonna start off with fixing my power steering fluid leak then I will slowly fix small things till I can make my way to a TT hopefully... guess we'll see how it goes. 🤞

Also been having my time taken up with a certain other *cough cough* acquisition...

Also been having my time taken up with a certain other *cough cough* acquisition...

And that's how it starts. ;) I'm doing so good, nothing's going to stop me, I'm almost done.... oh look at that, and there's another one. So shinny. Where am I? Next thing you know, it's a few years later, you're confused and standing in a field of projects, I mean "acquisitions". :LOL:

What is this "acquisition"?

And that's how it starts. ;) I'm doing so good, nothing's going to stop me, I'm almost done.... oh look at that, and there's another one. So shinny. Where am I? Next thing you know, it's a few years later, you're confused and standing in a field of projects, I mean "acquisitions". :LOL:

What is this "acquisition"?

Well... it started with a 80s 3 wheeler which I fixed pretty darn quick, than it was a 87 Honda TRX125 which I put a lot of money into and never even ended up fixing it, the latest "acquisition" has been less mechanical.... instead it's got long hair and blue eyes........

Reactions: SkylinesSuck
I made my "acquisition" 8 years ago and it's the best investment I've ever made. Good luck and congratulations.

I'm in for around 12, and now we have thing 1 and thing 2 that couldn't be quiet for more than 2 seconds if their life depended on it. :rolleyes: :) (they are the best little noises)

@thekidwithquestions I know you're still young, take your time and figure life out. Kids are worth it, but wait a while, like 25-30 years old.

Oh yes, this all was not on my priority list, but it just happened, so I'm just gonna go along with it and take it slow.

Yeah, take your time Kid. Have kids, and before you know it you have grand kids - and then you really start to feel old.

But keep the jeep through it all - keeps you young.

I'll leave the relationship advice to those who've been successful at it........ Big D 4 times so you don't want my advice.

According to some I guess you don't want my advice when I comes to Jeeps either. You got to prioritize now where those funds should be going so make sure to give the Jeep some love too.