Check out this JK

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
17457494_1487936524570519_762791458334203586_n.jpg

17629597_1487936494570522_1384636354484353217_n.jpg

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. In that case, I'll let the photos do the talking.

Smittybilt front bumper, winch, and that grille. And those fenders. And the retina burning red consistently painted onto every other part. And the 6 LED cubes + LED light bar. I'm also going to assume this thing has no lockers, and probably stock 3.21 JK gears. Let's assume it's a 2007 with a Dana 35 in the rear as well. For sale price? $100,000 for all the "mods" they installed. :confused:

Edit: after looking closer, I can tell it is indeed a Dana 44 rear. Good for them. However, they chose to install the worst diff cover possible onto it.

Reactions: Chris
Haha, yep, I'll bet his asking price is probably 100k!

I think it looks like a fire engine gone wrong. That may very well be the ugliest JK I've ever seen. I'll bet it crawls plenty of malls.

Reactions: Brantley
I see things like this and I try to understand that everyone has different taste. But ugh... I just don't understand how someones taste can be that far out there! I mean this is just taking it wayyyyyyy too far.

I understand color patterns to a certain extent, but this is clearly insane. I lost interest as soon as I noticed the red steering stabilizer (dual), the red D-rings, red winch hook, and red bezels around the LED cubes and light bar. And those trim pieces on the fenders. And the coil springs and shocks. Too far man, too far. Use those D-rings and winch hooks for their intended purposes and I can guarantee you they won't be red for long.

Yes, a little color accenting can be tasteful, but this is just overboard to the max. But even beyond all the color matching... That bumper, those LED lights everywhere, those stupidly oversized tires (and undersized axles), and that hideous grille!

Did anybody else see the 'S' on his front gate ?....I thought Superman had better taste that that.lol...although he does wear his undies on the outside of his tights.:D
Seriously though if he does think he's Superman then that jeep goes well with his ego.....Completely over done.:eyepop:

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
Did anybody else see the 'S' on his front gate ?....I thought Superman had better taste that that.lol...although he does wear his undies on the outside of his tights.:D
Seriously though if he does think he's Superman then that jeep goes well with his ego.....Completely over the done.:eyepop:

Haha, I saw that too! How hilarious is that?

I see the D-Rings have some red paint missing so you know its seen its share of off-road...lol.

I think it's just the fact that he has all that cheap Smittybilt stuff on there that pisses me off. Buys an expensive Jeep to begin with, buys an expensive lift kit I bet, but has the cheapest exterior accessories and cheapest winch you can buy.