Nice video and nice TJ. I remember when you could get through that trail on 31” tires and open diffs. It has gotten rough over the last ten years. That was a very interesting line choice through the v notch or what used to be the v notch anyway. It worked though. It’s a great trail for year round use here in CO.

EA94FB1F-AB4B-4322-B949-BB43055D0E21.jpeg

255C803E-4327-4B18-A8FA-60FF790C3A0F.jpeg

25417E31-8552-4C55-B069-A0E16DA0EBE1.jpeg

FA644131-EA1B-43B7-8044-E52C09677414.jpeg

@Rescue6 Impressive!! Your wheel looks a few feet in the air through the notch, pucker time haha. Can't imagine getting through there without lockers. Was both of our first time running it. A lot of discussion about line choice in a few spots. Watched a bunch of videos after the fact, saw most people coming over the passenger side. Wasn't my cleanest line but made it out and was able to drive home. Saw a Video of Carnage from early 2000s (When TJ's were new). Amazing to see guys doing it in minimally modified rigs

Reactions: JMT
@Rescue6 Impressive!! Your wheel looks a few feet in the air through the notch, pucker time haha. Can't imagine getting through there without lockers. Was both of our first time running it. A lot of discussion about line choice in a few spots. Watched a bunch of videos after the fact, saw most people coming over the passenger side. Wasn't my cleanest line but made it out and was able to drive home. Saw a Video of Carnage from early 2000s (When TJ's were new). Amazing to see guys doing it in minimally modified rigs

Yeah it was pretty high. Yeah some of these trails are getting dug out or washed out over the years making them much more difficult.

Reactions: inkedrose
How long do you think it will keep that name being so racist 🫣
Name was officially changed about 3 days after we ran it. It’s now Yan Sing Gulch, means resilience. Apparently the gulch housed a bunch of Chinese rail workers back in the day when the railroad was being built. They were “tie cutters”, made their money cutting and selling railroad ties. Chinese had a huge influence on the rail road existing. Glad they at least kept something Chinese in the name