Chinese Wang-ler

Design Prototype

homemade-car2.jpg

Finished Production Model

g-patton-tomahawk-is-a-jeep-wrangler-66-for-china_8a.jpg

Last edited:
Oh god... That thing is fucking ugly as sin.

Looks like another JK with two extra wheels and an ass ugly grille, haha.

Oh god... That thing is fucking ugly as sin.

Looks like another JK with two extra wheels and an ass ugly grille, haha.

But just think about all that storage behind the back seat. Tools and recovery gear galore :) Hell, you could probably sleep back there. But could you imagine trying to trail ride in that thing. You'd never be able to turn around, it'd be like trying to wheel with a Ford F350 king ranch edition.

Reactions: VallenMaes
But just think about all that storage behind the back seat. Tools and recovery gear galore :) Hell, you could probably sleep back there. But could you imagine trying to trail ride in that thing. You'd never be able to turn around, it'd be like trying to wheel with a Ford F350 king ranch edition.

At that point I'll just get a Unimog... Haha!

Reactions: VallenMaes
I think it's bad ass. If it were made in America, I bet people here would be drooling over it

I can't hate the Chinese for this build. We do pleat of custom shit her in the us too

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Not just the Chinese...this is the Mahindra from India....reminds me of something, not sure what though. !! :pancarta:
View attachment 17026
I looked into this, interestingly Mahindra was commissioned by Willys to build the CJ3B, and they've been building them ever since with some limited variations. Even using the CJ3B in the Indian Army until the 90's. So one could reasonably argue that this Jeep you showed here is actually more of a "real Jeep" than any of the Wranglers on the road today.
http://www.4-the-love-of-jeeps.com/history-of-mahindra-and-my-jeep.html

They still make a variation of the CJ5's in the Philippines. They are actually very nice rigs, once you wrap your head around the Japanese drive train and lack of safety features. MD Juan is one manufacturer that I am aware of.

They still make a variation of the CJ5's in the Philippines. They are actually very nice rigs, once you wrap your head around the Japanese drive train and lack of safety features. MD Juan is one manufacturer that I am aware of.

I've spent many a drunk hours in the back of philippine Jeepney's

Reactions: StG58
Looks to be one wheel drive:
View attachment 18412
But he's got welded axles front and rear...that's hard core man!
I've spent many a drunk hours in the back of philippine Jeepney's
Me too. Love the Filipino people, once you get out past where the normal areas are. Hire a banka-boat (sp?) and head up the coast or take a jeepney into the back country. Had some interaction with the Negritos and they are just amazing in the jungle.

Reactions: CodaMan