Chinese Wrangler?

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Anyone care for a Chinese Wrangler?

23406058_1496132683816494_7893693973558747378_o.jpg

Reactions: billiebob
I hear over there they call them "Wang-lers".

In all seriousness though, I don't like the way the front end looks, and there's too much plastic on it. Wonder what one of them costs in US Dollars though?

ohh jeeez it was only a matter of time aye haha...if you hadn't seen a proper jeep you would think that it looks good

Reactions: Chris
They recon the Chinese pick up will out sell any of the Japanese pick up in aussie next year.. mainly price though and not looks lol

They recon the Chinese pick up will out sell any of the Japanese pick up in aussie next year.. mainly price though and not looks lol

Do you guys have Chinese cars in New Zealand? Here in the United States we still don't have any Chinese cars (unless someone personally imported one) to my knowledge. Not sure why that is either. I would think the Chinese would have their cars in the U.S. by now.

Do you guys have Chinese cars in New Zealand? Here in the United States we still don't have any Chinese cars (unless someone personally imported one) to my knowledge. Not sure why that is either. I would think the Chinese would have their cars in the U.S. by now.
I see they have the steering wheel on the correct side.

Reactions: Chris and Kiwi TJ
Yes we have them here and in Oz.. the white one was their first attempt a couple years ago the orange one is what they think will overtake Toyota Hi lux next year...massive difference in the way it looks.
great wall.jpg
great wall 1.jpg

Yes we have them here and in Oz.. the white one was their first attempt a couple years ago the orange one is what they think will overtake Toyota Hi lux next year...massive difference in the way it looks.
View attachment 25148 View attachment 25149

Ugh, those things are ugly as sin. I'd rather have a Toyota Hi Lux any day of the week... One of the older ones though. I don't like how these new cars get all bubbly and plastic filled.

Reactions: lowranger
Ugh, those things are ugly as sin. I'd rather have a Toyota Hi Lux any day of the week... One of the older ones though. I don't like how these new cars get all bubbly and plastic filled.
I agree...but money talks and if there cheap enough they will fly out the door quicker than you can say fried rice !!

Reactions: StG58 and lowranger
I agree...but money talks and if there cheap enough they will fly out the door quicker than you can say fried rice !!

Very true. But we will see how well they hold up in the long term. A Toyota will last forever... We'll see about a Chinese vehicle.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ