Chopped JK... yes, they continue to get uglier

That is full hydro. As for the rest, I'd encourage anyone who gets a giggle out of that rig to post up a single example of their fabrication skills that meets or exceeds just the level of design and execution in one of the flares.

And yeah, ya'll do talk a lot of shit for reasons I've yet to discern. Not that we would, but if the vast majority on here wanted to come follow us over a few trails, my helper and I could sit back and talk mountains of shit about how much you are struggling to get over stuff we just walk through. We wouldn't, but there is always a perspective one might consider before talking shit and I'm sure if most were to show up, you'd really make it easy for us to talk if we were so inclined. :)

Didn't see anyone question the fabrication ability. I am sure the guy could hand fab a perfectly symmetrical 4 foot long cock and balls out of titanium and mount that on the roof. Doesn't make it any less ridiculous :D

That is full hydro. As for the rest, I'd encourage anyone who gets a giggle out of that rig to post up a single example of their fabrication skills that meets or exceeds just the level of design and execution in one of the flares.

And yeah, ya'll do talk a lot of shit for reasons I've yet to discern. Not that we would, but if the vast majority on here wanted to come follow us over a few trails, my helper and I could sit back and talk mountains of shit about how much you are struggling to get over stuff we just walk through. We wouldn't, but there is always a perspective one might consider before talking shit and I'm sure if most were to show up, you'd really make it easy for us to talk if we were so inclined. :)

Please note this is not a personal attack on you. I respect you and your knowledge. I do see it as an easy target for anyone to challenge any member on this forum to put their fab skills up against this FAB FOUR "build," knowing that most members on this site are not hardcore fabricators nor do they really like hardcore rock crawlers. I don't speak for everyone here, but most members here prefer subtle changes in their Wranglers and subtle builds overall and I feel certain most members know that of other memebers here...

That being said members here are going to giggle at this build and they should...what exactly is it? A rock crawler? A mall crawler?

Like someone already mentioned no one is laughing at the fab skills only their overall design..IMO it’s questionable. Who in the industry looks at this and says “nailed it.” I firmly believe if you were to offer this JK or an LJ on 36's/37's with a bolt on lift w/ minor fab work to any true Jeep hobbiest, my money would be on the LJ. I could be way off there. So comparing fab skills as you asked, I'd rather have no fab skills and just bolt on a lift on a LJ and be out in the woods.

You mentioned the full hydro...does the full hydro validate that it’s hardcore or earn it some kind of specific title? I would venture to say its a little convenient for the full hydro install to be used as talking point so FF could easily argue against the hardcore guys who they have stated “turn their nose up at it”...I can hear them now, "its not a trailer queen, it's not a show Jeep, it has full hydro steering on questionable low hanging truss/mounts !"

A do giggle at the bolt together cage, the gearing choice/tire size, the cartoon sized front control arms, and rear bolt on exaggerated truss system.

I do respect choice in the axles and fact that they stretched it and I personally like the seats.

Do they have any other builds that are a little less...”unique or cartoonish?”
FB12E272-AAD8-4CFF-A89D-AE09D5F4229B.jpeg
9DB0E05C-90C7-48E1-86C8-EFB679C9FE9C.jpeg
02225A52-EAFD-434C-8AB6-0F6FEAE03DD7.jpeg
D40B9261-98B8-4B43-8169-1A8F486A90A0.jpeg

Another one of their “builds.”
0E540687-A3D0-40A2-9232-EA3C02B6D424.jpeg

Last edited:
Clearly these guys build some very outlandish and "cartoonish" JKs. I agree that no one in this thread ever once criticized their fabrication skills or their knowledge of the matter. Hell, I was posting this purely based off the fact that I thought it was quite possibly one of the ugliest JKs I've ever seen (it has a mohawk for goodness sakes). My intention for this thread was just fun and amusement.

Hopefully this thread doesn't go downhill from here (I'll be watching), because it doesn't need to.

Didn't see anyone question the fabrication ability. I am sure the guy could hand fab a perfectly symmetrical 4 foot long cock and balls out of titanium and mount that on the roof. Doesn't make it any less ridiculous :D
Well, it's not 4 foot long, or symmetrical, or titanium, or on the roof, but I think it looks pretty good on the hitch of my service manager's truck.
6af41749d860f0ee19f859ff172f9878.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

You all must not realize that the attachment to the top is a useful trail limb trimming device which can also be used after storms to catch and short out downed power lines--one must be more creative in one's mind to see the possibilities rather than the probabilities:coleman:

Last edited:
The ugly decorated and painted JK has nothing to do with JK's being ugly. That thing is obviously a marketing gimick to catch your attention. The build on this JK might be pretty cool. Not sure why it does not have a good bumper. Regarding the design I think the angry eyes are stupid, and I think reducing the grill to 5 slots versus 7 is not in keeping with it being a jeep. The colors may be good for a competitive track funny car but is really ugly for a driver truck. Not cool.