Chris I found your new TJ lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
872A0468-E55D-4CFE-B20F-F7721B46C515.gif

Price is high, but the color and cleanliness of it is pretty rare. Still very high price
If it had like 30K miles I could see that price. but, 117K? Just seems like a 12-14k Jeep. I'm no expert though.

Reactions: sahara2000
Question....if he is such a jeep guy why no frame pics? I get that rust is not that big of a concern in Texas but would think he would want to prove it. I guess only us forum freaks (and I am sure Dennis) really are aware of the rust concern, people buy and get screwed/educated ever day.

Reactions: Zorba
These places make me want to.....

• Haha
Reactions: Starrs
Inca Gold is still in my top 3 Fav colours but......that price seems steep even by our prices down here haha

He shooting for that rich guy that has no concept of money...his prices are always high.. but obviously he’s got a market that pays for it!!

Reactions: Starrs
That is a gorgeous color, but I would sooner cut off my nose than pay a dealership price for a Jeep. If you know what you're looking for and what red flags to watch for (thanks in large part to the people on this forum) then you can buy private party and save many thousands of dollars.

I think the dealerships are getting greedy. Some of the prices I've seen recently are shocking considering the variables. This jeep is a great example — 19 grand for a 17 year old vehicle with nearly 120k miles? That's nutty.

Reactions: Irun and Starrs
Status
Not open for further replies.