Christmas Gift from the wife

IPerkWVU

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Celebrated Christmas a few days early with family. My wife knows me well!

IMG_20181223_100446.jpg

Looks like it came with some funds in it. With that money you could get some Poison Spyder Frame Tie-In’s, Seat Risers, et. Al. Good start!
There is this agreement y'all don't know. Wifey drops $20 every time he gets laid.

Last edited:
Wifey drops $20 every time he gets laid.

mmm sounds like a slightly different version of "pimp" my ride... hehe

Love the idea of the gift though....I could do with that every time I get some money together...my kids need something and its bye-bye Jeep part upgrade

That is funny and very alarming. She's giving you a signal that no more credit cards for the mods. You gotta tighten your belt my friend.
Lol, we are credit card points people, the packages will continue to show up at the house and points balance grow. Hopefully the occasional loose bills will add up in here for something good. She stocked the pond with a few $20s to get it going

There is this agreement y'all don't know. Wifey drops $20 every time he gets laid.
HA - is that how it works at your place!? If so, how do sign up for that arrangement

Looks like it came with some funds in it. With that money you could get some Poison Spyder Frame Tie-In’s, Seat Risers, et. Al. Good start!
You are on the $60 dollar jeep upgrade price point!

Reactions: JMT