SOLD Custom khaki canvas front seat covers (Price drop!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1945GPW

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
Had these Canvas front seat covers made for my 05 LJR. Great quality with back pocket. Unfortunately don’t have a picture of when they were installed but they looked real nice. Had them in the jeep for like 2 months then sold it so practically new. Asking 225 plus shipping. Price dropped to $180

976E4234-BFEB-4853-B4D1-A3A175A470D3.jpeg

B2F58947-8765-452B-9BC1-E2C64ABC4C46.jpeg

D809EDB3-DDAB-48BC-B3BB-1A36D2FDE042.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi,
What brand are these and what material are they made of?
Thanks in advance..

Attachments

• Seat Covers Unlimited.pdf
    417.3 KB · Views: 235
Crazy, went on the link above and now they are $187.00 free shipping? Please let me know your best price with shipping to 30087.
Thanks Kevin

Crazy, went on the link above and now they are $187.00 free shipping? Please let me know your best price with shipping to 30087.
Thanks Kevin

I don't think your looking at the correct covers as they are still on sale for $206

Price drop to $180 moving in a few weeks so would like to get them out of here.

Price drop to $180 moving in a few weeks so would like to get them out of here.
I’m located in Colorado Springs and am interested. Any way you can text me some pictures? I usually only purchase BarTact seat covers but willing to try something new. Please let me know. Thanks

I’m located in Colorado Springs and am interested. Any way you can text me some pictures? I usually only purchase BarTact seat covers but willing to try something new. Please let me know. Thanks

sure, PM me your phone number. I’ll be back in town this Wednesday so should be able to send you some that afternoon. Thanks

[
Had these Canvas front seat covers made for my 05 LJR. Great quality with back pocket. Unfortunately don’t have a picture of when they were installed but they looked real nice. Had them in the jeep for like 2 months then sold it so practically new. Asking 225 plus shipping. Price dropped to $180

View attachment 128849

View attachment 128850

View attachment 128852

I am interested in your seats please hit me up. My email is [email protected] if PM does not work.

I’ll be in Goodyear next week if you wanna check them out. The backs were a little tight on my seats but the bottoms fit just fine. My current jeep came with seat covers when I bought it and they do fit the backs better than these but I think they are still good quality covers. Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.